Krautkanal.com

Veröffentlicht am 2015-03-20 11:13:32 in /int/

/int/ 27829177: http://redpillcomics.blogspot.de/ He made a new one!...

tjisousa Avatar
tjisousa:#27829177

http://redpillcomics.blogspot.de/

He made a new one!

mandalareopens Avatar
mandalareopens:#27829192

So the girl is evil because she had sex and her husband didnt?

malgordon Avatar
malgordon:#27829198

pls stop this madness

jffgrdnr Avatar
jffgrdnr:#27829207

>>27829192
/r9k has a really weird hangup about it. They're even more obsessed with virginity than bernds are.

fffabs Avatar
fffabs:#27829219

Ehh, i don't care about that stuff, i don't even date women or have any prospects in such relationships.
If you have a problem with such people, then have nothing to do with them; the end.

splashing75 Avatar
splashing75:#27829228

oh god not this redpill shit from reddit

these people are insane please kill yourself OP, you're as bad as internet SJWs

csteib Avatar
csteib:#27829244

>>27829207
Which is funny because its implied the guy is a doctor,not exactly your virgin comicon types.

a_harris88 Avatar
a_harris88:#27829262

>>27829192
зкусшыуднб црфе ф ашдерн црщку

adhiardana Avatar
adhiardana:#27829277

>>27829228
This.

>>27829244
It's what Comicon permavirgins see themselves as.

darcystonge Avatar
darcystonge:#27829312

No other groups make me quite as mad as no-fap and redpill retards.

arashmanteghi Avatar
arashmanteghi:#27829322

>>27829312
interesting, continue

silv3rgvn Avatar
silv3rgvn:#27829327

>>27829228
>>27829277
>these people are insane please kill yourself OP,
Why?

clubb3rry Avatar
clubb3rry:#27829329

some day anime will be real

rahmeen Avatar
rahmeen:#27829339

>>27829327
You did see the comics, right?

eloisem Avatar
eloisem:#27829349

oh dog, that might be me in the future

andrewofficer Avatar
andrewofficer:#27829352

>>27829177
gb2/pol/ and rot with the other underageb&s and gamergaggers.

rangafangs Avatar
rangafangs:#27829361

>>27829352
well memed /b/ro xD

trickyolddog Avatar
trickyolddog:#27829367

>>27829349

>STEM students.

chatyrko Avatar
chatyrko:#27829373

I know it's stupid, but this one gets me everytime.

Mainly because I'm one of these loser ;_;

I also don't want to get married anymore, unless the girl earns just as much as me (or more).

heikopaiko Avatar
heikopaiko:#27829378

It's like Eliott Rogers rage turned into a political movement. Hilarious.

samihah Avatar
samihah:#27829382

>>27829244
tfw becoming a doctor
tfw never partied, not even at comicon

lanceguyatt Avatar
lanceguyatt:#27829385

>>27829244

Doctors get insane amount of bussy.I have a friend who's Dr.Chad,he tells me insane stories about nurses and doctors and female doctors.

darcystonge Avatar
darcystonge:#27829391

>Bernds make the wrong decisions because they listen to their mothers and teachers
>This is somehow seen as an injustice
You made you bed, now lie in it. You're no different from Jehova's Witnesses who die because they don't want blood transfusions. All your own fault because of you weird ideologies about education and purity.

leonfedotov Avatar
leonfedotov:#27829397

>>27829391
STOP VICTIM BLAMING

remiallegre Avatar
remiallegre:#27829402

>>27829361
I go on /pol/ but honestly if you take even 1% of what's written there as fact you should consider to be an hero.

katiemdaly Avatar
katiemdaly:#27829408

>>27829397
You're the master.

wiljanslofstra Avatar
wiljanslofstra:#27829409

>>27829391
In communism everyone gets a state assigned girlfriend. Yet stupid Bernds don't vote for the New Radical Marxist Party.

samihah Avatar
samihah:#27829410

>>27829378
It already is a political movement, it's called socialism. It's just that they aren't jealous of people making money but of people having sex.

Classical socialist:
>Person A has more money than me, I should have as much money as him for no reason!
Bernd socialist:
>Person A has more sex than me, I should have as much sex as him for no reason!

alagoon Avatar
alagoon:#27829412

>>27829177
Why is this faggot so butthurt?

arashmanteghi Avatar
arashmanteghi:#27829415

>>27829219
my thoughts exactly. No harm no foul

motionthinks Avatar
motionthinks:#27829416

>>27829397
You're not a victim, you're the perp.

aleclarsoniv Avatar
aleclarsoniv:#27829424

This is arsehurt in comic form.

grrr_nl Avatar
grrr_nl:#27829429

>>27829416
STOP SHAMING ME YOU BIGOT

rohan30993 Avatar
rohan30993:#27829446

>>27829429
Never :3

syntetyc Avatar
syntetyc:#27829457

>>27829382
Well you probably wont get far in your career without much needed people skills.

i_ganin Avatar
i_ganin:#27829463

>>27829446
germany is of nazi again

saarabpreet Avatar
saarabpreet:#27829465

>>27829410
exactly, politics of envy.

joe_black Avatar
joe_black:#27829479

This shit is comedy gold.

_kkga Avatar
_kkga:#27829481

I don't see anything wrong with these comics. I don't really think it's the artist's intention to make the females look bad. It just stirs up feels of indignation, although this isn't to say anyone who identifies with the scenario ought to feel indignant, we live in the age of relativism after all, but that's not to say you can escape the feels.

devankoshal Avatar
devankoshal:#27829487

>>27829463
Call the cops, I don't give a fuck.
t. Edgemeister McKante

thierrymeier_ Avatar
thierrymeier_:#27829493

>>27829410
Old school Socialism isn't like that. Old school Socialism states basically "who doesn't work shouldn't eat" as it was a LABOUR and workers movement, directed against those who simply have money because they have money and own the means of production.

andychipster Avatar
andychipster:#27829495

>>27829378
More and more males receive confusing messages about what it means to be men. Society doesn't want to tell you because it's sexist. The media lies. Your father is probably not in the house anymore thanks to the breakdown of family values. These people see everyone living life and having fun and secretly they brood. Escapism is freely available, so they indulge in videogames, autistic interests etc. Finally, the Internet allows these people to connect. And boy, they're angry.

Bottomline: you will see much more of this shit in the next years. It's all good.

tmstrada Avatar
tmstrada:#27829518

> Bernds ITT

hota_v Avatar
hota_v:#27829523

>>27829493
This is what leftists actually believe.

>>27829495
This.
But the question is: Why are Bernds so dumb that they actually believe these very obvious lies?
I think the answer is because they are somehow hardwired to look up to authority figures. That's why they live with their parents, why they are obsessed with peer reviews studies and so on.
Maybe this is the root cause of the Bernd syndrome?

xravil Avatar
xravil:#27829527

>>27829339
I see that the author is disgusted by people who sucked std penises.

Bernd Avatar
Bernd:#27829533

>>27829391
>You made you bed, now lie in it.
Sure thing, decisions taken as a child or teenager should affect your whole life. That's because we have things as drinking age, age of consent, compulsory education and so on. Right?

andina Avatar
andina:#27829539

>>27829533
>people can't change

oscarowusu Avatar
oscarowusu:#27829560

Epic

sgaurav_baghel Avatar
sgaurav_baghel:#27829583

>>27829533
>decisions taken as a child or teenager should affect your whole life
You make the same decisions as an adult, so I don't know what you're talking about. It's simple and easy to change.

jodytaggart Avatar
jodytaggart:#27829588

>>27829352

>thinking /pol/ tolerates MRAs and MGTOWs

Take your hatred of white women elsewhere.

jamesmbickerton Avatar
jamesmbickerton:#27829591

>>27829495
I do hope there is also a reaction to it, so that it gets more entertaining. It will end in breakdown and new beginning

naupintos Avatar
naupintos:#27829592

>>27829583
That would require more effort than posting online.

kuldarkalvik Avatar
kuldarkalvik:#27829603

>Elliot Roger died before he could get popular with these retards

t1mmen Avatar
t1mmen:#27829608

Bretty sure you can tell the grill character after short time of interaction. also stem nerds tend to be abusive as much if not more than chads.

doooon Avatar
doooon:#27829610

This shithole's getting more wizardchan tier each and every day. I bet the jews are responsible for this, also anime.

joe_black Avatar
joe_black:#27829611

>>27829523
> This is what leftists actually believe.

Actually you don't have to be a leftist to believe that, it's just a fact and very obvious from the quote that nicely sums up that worldview. You have some other information than of what old school socialists like Marx or Bebel wrote?

kosmar Avatar
kosmar:#27829615

>>27829523
>I think the answer is because they are somehow hardwired to look up to authority figures.
That used to be somehow true for me. Never wanted to break the law, cause trouble or some shit. Trusted my parents who said I should study and everything would be okay, then I realized that being smart and having good grades didn't make me feel good.

You see, I was born somewhat kind hearted. Not equipped with the right instincts to look behind the voices I trusted. That's why my parent(s) should have corrected me early, right? That's why I should have had competing voices with theirs. That's why I should have been given enough information to make sense of the mess, but no, I was left on my own. Do I not have a right to be angry?

aluisio_azevedo Avatar
aluisio_azevedo:#27829631

>>27829373
Yeah this shit is pretty legit for serious discussion regarding the psychlogical/battle-of-willss relationship between males and females- and males with good values like those guys, self restraint, drive, desire for education and advancing themselves are systematically ignored by females who know their body is their number one asset and not thier brain, self discipline or earning potential. Having been in a more keinbernd environment in recent years, you can see females just resolutely chase so called alphas, and really it's a shitty environment, but hey ho muh Western Liberalism, freedum and all that, muh body muh choice. Quite simply women are basically hardwired to behave like this, determined by evolutionary psychology. What's changed is the fall of monogamy and long term commitments- which basically regulated women's inherent slutty/hypergamous behaviour.

So girls just flock to men of higher status/wealth, because in the post sexual revolution women have been freed from 'constraints' like monogamy, marriage partner etc, a 'beta' by today's standards would until recently have been prime marriage material. So 'nice guys' don't get to spread their genetics and their ability to control impulses and plan long term. so I think Western altruism will die out and we will be like Indians or arabs where it's essentially a violent society because a small number of 'alphas' get all the men and the rest get butthurt and it creates instability...the best seed of the west and that most definitely includes assburgers will not spread their genes anymore and the West will fail

thinkleft Avatar
thinkleft:#27829637

>>27829610
really? i wouldn't know, i don't visit wizardchan

doooon Avatar
doooon:#27829641

Are you virgins actually mad that social people get to fuck more than you?

That's fucking hilarious.

olgary Avatar
olgary:#27829662

>>27829641
what would possess someone to talk about the thread without reading it?

judzhin_miles Avatar
judzhin_miles:#27829663

>>27829631
You are bitching about women going after men with wealth and status and at the same time bitching about women ignoring men with ambition,drive and value of education.
I'm not sure if you are capable of realizing how retarded you are.

mat_walker Avatar
mat_walker:#27829673

We are trapped in the belly of this horrible machine and the machine is bleeding to death.

sindresorhus Avatar
sindresorhus:#27829683

>>27829615
>Do I not have a right to be angry?

You have the right, sure. But it is futile. Your parents were right in that respect: good grades might not give you full happiness, but it doesn't hurt to have them. Now you sit there and imagine something about being "kind hearted" even though you are actually an angry autist. Try empathy, it goes along well with realism.

fffabs Avatar
fffabs:#27829691

>>27829583
As an adult you have experience, a rational mind and better control of your instincts, all things that I more or less lacked some time ago.

>It's simple and easy to change.
Hah. "B urself bro". Even if it were, preventing other guys like me from going through the same shit would be enough to justify this redpill movement shit. Now get fucked.

Bernd Avatar
Bernd:#27829695

>>27829673
GY!BE a shit. A SHIIIIIIIIIT.

n1ght_coder Avatar
n1ght_coder:#27829707

Why should stem retard get any gf at all?
They are unable to feel feelings.

silv3rgvn Avatar
silv3rgvn:#27829709

>>27829228
This.

davidbaldie Avatar
davidbaldie:#27829712

Why don't we all just go gay? Problem solved. We can put our money together to buy an uninhabited Caribbean island and have all the sex in the world. No more women, no more social pressure, no more angrily wanking into yesterday's boxer shorts while our eyes redden with tears. We wouldn't even need to worry about STDs. Think about it. We could have top gay games. Someone could make a hole in a coconut, drink the juice, then jizz inside it for the next guy. That'll be mad bants.

adammarsbar Avatar
adammarsbar:#27829715

>>27829691
>I'm lazy and don't want to make an effort

Kill yourself.

smaczny Avatar
smaczny:#27829744

>>27829631
>a small number of 'alphas' get all the women and the rest get butthurt
Actually that's not that true. It's true that alphas get a lot of women, but not all of these women stay together with the alpha. Most alphas tend to live the 'fuck and dump' lifestyle.

So in the end 'betas' also get women, but it's mostly the used up pussy that Chad 'alpha' Thundercock used to fuck on a daily basis.

Pic related.

nelshd Avatar
nelshd:#27829753

If you were a girl you would be doing the same thing. It's funny reading the threads on here about how if Bernd was a girl he would be a huge slut and fuck a bunch of guys, then they hate women for behaving like they would. It's basically jealousy, young women have a high level of power simply because they are beautiful and desirable, but that fades as they get older. Men however acquire resources as they age and become more desirable. That is unless you're a basement dwelling permavirgin, then you just sit in your basement and masturbate to cuckold porn and shitpost about how women don't like you despite having nothing worth liking. Oh, and the fact that none of you would ever date a woman who was as ugly as you are a shitty human.

yesmeck Avatar
yesmeck:#27829767

>>27829715
>bee urself man!! le psychological issues are not real

zacsnider Avatar
zacsnider:#27829774

>>27829767
I've never said "bee urself", I'm telling you to not be an autistic manchild that hides behind the faults of others.

Or you could continue shitposting on the internet and suicide by cop one day.

_zm Avatar
_zm:#27829778

>>27829753
jesus christ that's a lot of conjecture. i just hope it's not projection too. also hypergamy is a problem because women do it constantly, men routinely settle for less.

kimcool Avatar
kimcool:#27829780

>>27829631
This is why the old social structure was superior. It understood human nature's destructive tendencies and tried to counter and manage it. It also ensured the maximum amount of secure couples, rather than harems like with deer and then crippling denial and disasters later and elsewhere.

splashing75 Avatar
splashing75:#27829781

>>27829615
Same here.
I trusted adults as a kid to know everything that's right, I idealized them. Made up excuses for them when they lied or fucked up. All the lessons they gave me made me who I was in my childhood, and what I ended up being was a loser who didn't want to do risky things.
Now I just simply feel contempt at society as a whole, for letting me down. If I just decided to not heed to authority, I could've come out as a normal person. But now I'm just a bitter 'intellectual' who's constantly on the verge of suicide.

davidsasda Avatar
davidsasda:#27829783

>>27829641
well I'm not a virgin but I'm just interested in the sexual dynamics/relations between males/females, particualry in relation to at it's most scientific, biology, then evolutionary biology/psychology,then more laterally how this bio/psychology reflects itself into society and culture.

Take an example of it in the social sphere- a girl goes into a nightclub, if she wants to fuck guy it's literally a case of picking anyone she wants. Guy- has to compete hard as hell for the girls favour to fuck him, will have to expend effort on multiple girls to get one. Why is it like this?

>>27829663
look at the comic though, really it's more about the difference between the sensible guys who plan things out and women who just totally ignore them.

>>27829715
Why should a man have to make an effort in the retarded mating rituals of the late 20th/early 21st when he could devote his time to reading, learning, philosophy, pursuing any interests? In the pre sexual revolution culture it was simple, particularly in more rural areas- be young single male, have Ordning and self discipline- you would be matched up with a young single girl from the other side of the village.

ffbel Avatar
ffbel:#27829789

>>27829641
The moral imperative for the western men is not "do what's right" anymore, it's become "do what makes you feel good". That's what they teach you, it's our culture. Are you that surprised when people demand that it's given to them because they can't get it? Are sex and intimate relations not a primary need and therefore a human right?

First it was sex capitalism, now we'll make it sex socialism :DD

mbilderbach Avatar
mbilderbach:#27829791

Social Darwinism is always in function.
You are all subject to evolution, like it or not.
People are selected for their adaptation to their environment. Also you.
This means: Usually a lot of people die out, have no children. And a lot of people have many children, with many sex partners.
What you do and what you think and what you like or not matters not at all. The only thing that counts if your genes and thereby your traits make it to the next generation, the future. No children: You die out, you are selected out. What you think you are or how you perform or what you do matters not.
In that, you are not different from a rat, worm or bacterium. Your biggish brains just construct the reality so that you think YOU are important, but this is jsut an illusion.

devankoshal Avatar
devankoshal:#27829793

>>27829767
>everything is out of my hands, i'm helpless!

This is why you're a loser.

gretacastellana Avatar
gretacastellana:#27829794

>we can't handle the reality

ntfblog Avatar
ntfblog:#27829809

that feel when nobody liked your gay island colony idea

you're all going to feel really sorry you didn't get in on this from the start

pakhandrin Avatar
pakhandrin:#27829812

>>27829774
Yeah, you just dismiss previous experiences and try to pretend that they do not have a influence on muh rational adult mind.

Seems like you are the autist here.

herrhaase Avatar
herrhaase:#27829813

>>27829493
Those who do not feel should have no gf.
>>27829533
What exactly are you blaming other people for?
Were you punished as a child for slaying pussy left and right until you were told to be more beta and wait for the girls to come to you?
Everyone gets told the same set of lies, in fact everything ever told to you was a manipulation for someone elses benefit. Yet everyone else managed to learn the game and become the manipulator while Bernd stays the credulous child until it is too late.

bnquoctoan Avatar
bnquoctoan:#27829815

>>27829778
>men routinely settle for less

No, undesirable people settle for less, regardless of gender. Either that or they end up alone. Basic adaptation.

freddetastic Avatar
freddetastic:#27829816

I'm just going to be the devil's advocate here and say that beta assburgers probably should not reproduce.

shesgared Avatar
shesgared:#27829820

thats some massive self projection

degandhi024 Avatar
degandhi024:#27829821

How can someone be so frustrated about sex like the author?
It's not like every woman is a raging whore, it's more like redpillers have social skills like a prepub teen.

t. keinbernd

andrewgurylev Avatar
andrewgurylev:#27829829

>>27829793
That's not what I implied, you dingus

olgary Avatar
olgary:#27829835

>>27829812
>Smart enough to see the faults
>Too big of a coward to change anything

Gee.

mizhgan Avatar
mizhgan:#27829837

These comics are so utterly pathetic they can't possibly be anything else than a troll.

necodymiconer Avatar
necodymiconer:#27829846

Thats pathethic
Its his own fault he chosen a whore.
Women who sacrifice relationship for work also find themselves in bad situation in their 30s

necodymiconer Avatar
necodymiconer:#27829848

I must say, after having had my fill of sex with prostitutes, that celibacy does not seem like such a bad option anymore. It feels good, but no better than a lot of other things. When you strip away the focus that is put on sex by human societies, then the whole thing seems rather squalid and laughable.

superoutman Avatar
superoutman:#27829854

>>27829812
>I'm entitled to a pristine quality virgin maiden, that's also super smart and earns 10 000$ a month

Kill yourself and spare us the trouble.

aleclarsoniv Avatar
aleclarsoniv:#27829855

>>27829835
Germoni, you do realize that psychological problems are real, right?

tmstrada Avatar
tmstrada:#27829862

>>27829816

Most of them don't, and haven't throughout history. It's estimated that something like 60% of all human males never reproduced during our history.

Humanity is mostly descended from women, oddly enough.

giuliusa Avatar
giuliusa:#27829863

>>27829610
Then fuck off, you stupid spic. Imageboards have always been for various kinds of outcasts, if you don't like it here just save all the funny menes and get the fuck out.

curiousonaut Avatar
curiousonaut:#27829870

>>27829854
Who are you quoting?

justinrhee Avatar
justinrhee:#27829871

>>27829848
>When you strip away the focus that is put on sex by human societies.

It was real in my mind.

davidcazalis Avatar
davidcazalis:#27829881

>I'm an undesirable male
>I'm not going to make any effort at all to be desirable
>Instead I'm going to HATE women for not finding me desirable, because I'm the center of the universe and everyone exists solely to meet my needs

seanwashington Avatar
seanwashington:#27829883

>>27829631

So true. People also forget that there were times without these social structures and over many years these things came into place to increase stability and happiness for the majority. Then they are in place for so long people forget all of this and smash them up without a second thought as to the consequences.

It's only going to get worse with time. Social decline. Economic decline. The end of the empire and the experiment that is the West.

leonfedotov Avatar
leonfedotov:#27829884

>>27829767
Psychological problems dont exist because psychology is pseudoscience,you have psychiatric problems not psychological,if you feel anxious talking to women then take anxiety medicine until it becomes mundane to you and you are cured.

joshjoshmatson Avatar
joshjoshmatson:#27829885

>>27829848
look at it existentially it's no different to masturbation

mikaeljorhult Avatar
mikaeljorhult:#27829887

>>27829870
Your man-childish thought process.

bobwassermann Avatar
bobwassermann:#27829892

>>27829855
>Still hiding behind his faults

Off yourself.

snowwrite Avatar
snowwrite:#27829901

>>27829887
But that's not true.

Tell me more about myself, please, you must be an expert.

a_harris88 Avatar
a_harris88:#27829907

>>27829837
Welcome to /pol/.

enriquemmorgan Avatar
enriquemmorgan:#27829910

>>27829892
Stop projecting you faglord

trueblood_33 Avatar
trueblood_33:#27829911

>>27829848

It's different with a gf that you genuinely like. And sex can be wildly different with different women.

My most memorable orgasm was when a girl gave my a blowjob while pinching my nipples a little. My whole body literally started tingling (but mostly my lips!) and my face literally felt numb for half an hour afterwards. It was fucking crazy.

chatyrko Avatar
chatyrko:#27829918

>>27829885

Some of the sex I've had with whores has been inferior to wanking, in terms of the feeling and intensity of the orgasm.

judzhin_miles Avatar
judzhin_miles:#27829929

>>27829901
Hilarious.

clementc Avatar
clementc:#27829936

Whoever said that redpillers are the equivalent of socialists earlier in the thread was spot on. Pure and utter hatred for everyone who is more successful than you.

greenbes Avatar
greenbes:#27829948

>>27829929
Yes, I'm quite the funny man, tell me more.

mr_arcadio Avatar
mr_arcadio:#27829952

>>27829774
Look, cunt fucking kraut, the fact that men are being left behind, that masculinity is a taboo topic, that society is horrified by it are real issues. I've been lied to by idealists who wanted to make men something they never were. Lied to, get it? I based part of my life on blatant lies that I gobbled up because I was naive and vulnerable.

Thankfully I'm not the only one who sees what's coming:
https://medium.com/war-is-boring/sebastian-junger-knows-why-young-men-go-to-war-f163804cbf6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4

Now get the fuck over it, things are changing.

carlyson Avatar
carlyson:#27829955

>>27829936

Nietzsche would have a field day.

joemdesign Avatar
joemdesign:#27829972

>>27829952
>the fact
Righto.

peterlandt Avatar
peterlandt:#27829981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHcc6mv2KLc

karalek Avatar
karalek:#27829982

>>27829744
I see your point.

>Most alphas tend to live the 'fuck and dump' lifestyle.

they will occasionally spread their seed into a cunt and the women will get pregnant and not abort, the alpha manages to hold onto a relationship for a few months. then moves on. and of course the beta would be the provider.

>So in the end 'betas' also get women, but it's mostly the used up pussy that Chad 'alpha' Thundercock used to fuck on a daily basis.

Yes, and I suppose you could rationally argue that at least they get to spread their genes. But it's sill a fairly shitty outcome in life.

>>>27829780
>This is why the old social structure was superior. It understood human nature's destructive tendencies and tried to counter and manage it. It also ensured the maximum amount of secure couples, rather than harems like with deer and then crippling denial and disasters later and elsewhere.

This, do you know there is a correlation between hypergameous societies (Arabia, India,) and violence and social instability,, like the Indian rapes or suicide bombers from the muslamic world. And in complete contrast somewhere like North Europe has maximum Ordnung. There are some genes that encode you for violence/irrationality, and there are some genes for civility/Ordnung- in a Genghis Khan tier society it will be the violent and savage people who spread their genes, so altruism and civility essentially dies out- eventually it is almost like evolutin of a different species and some ethnicities are 'rational' while otehrs are 'hot-headed'

Damn, Eugenics was such a cool field of study.

krdesigndotit Avatar
krdesigndotit:#27830024

>>27829972

The fact is that you're a sissy.

raquelwilson Avatar
raquelwilson:#27830067

>>27829982
>There are some genes that encode you for violence/irrationality, and there are some genes for civility/Ordnung

KC tier

aleclarsoniv Avatar
aleclarsoniv:#27830072

>>27829631
>males with good values like those guys, self restraint, drive, desire for education and advancing themselves are systematically ignored by females
>What's changed is the fall of monogamy and long term commitments- which basically regulated women's inherent slutty/hypergamous behaviour.
Exactly. You could just say that natural selection returned to be the gold standard after countless centuries of human driven selection. That's the beginning of real, quantifiable degeneration.

herrhaase Avatar
herrhaase:#27830084

>>27829631
>>27829883
>Muh degeneracy

syswarren Avatar
syswarren:#27830085

stop being bitter guys.

likewings Avatar
likewings:#27830091

>traits the women should want: the things that I am
>traits that women shouldn't want: the traits I don't have

God damn you losers are pathetic.

jimmywebdev Avatar
jimmywebdev:#27830118

>I wish my redpill brethren would be here
>Alpha as fuck today
>Fuck those hamsters
>My feet hurt
>Society never wanted me to be the man I am today

BrianPurkiss Avatar
BrianPurkiss:#27830128

>>27830091
>So smart but still can't grasp the game.

It's high quality entertainment.

arnel_lenteria Avatar
arnel_lenteria:#27830138

>>27830118
You are so closed minded, I bet you vote for NPD

_vojto Avatar
_vojto:#27830175

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI

cat_audi Avatar
cat_audi:#27830194

>“That lambs dislike great birds of prey does not seem strange: only it gives no grounds for reproaching these birds of prey for bearing off little lambs. And if the lambs say among themselves: ‘these birds of prey are evil; and whoever is least like a bird of prey, but rather its opposite, a lamb—would he not be good?"

Sure is slave morality ITT.

mat_walker Avatar
mat_walker:#27830206

This guy has some serious issues.

judzhin_miles Avatar
judzhin_miles:#27830209

>>27829982
>>27830067
It makes sense. People recognise with every animal in the world its genetics and breeding have have huge impacts on its behaviour. We see it with dogs and other animals, domestic and wild variations, etc. Yet there's this magical SJW/politically correct enforced blind spot where people pretend that magically genetics somehow doesn't effect one animal on the planet, the human animal. This is of course totally irrational but must be enforced to prop up many of the modern weak and poorly constructed SJW/multicultural ideas.

If you spend generations breeding violence and a society of alphas fighting where altruism, civillity and the ability to tolerate neighbours are weaknesses then those traits will vanish as the most violent conquerers will rule and spread, like Ghengis and co. But such people are not the types to build the great and stable urban civilisations and lead a people through the enlightenment and into the stars.

jonesdigidesign Avatar
jonesdigidesign:#27830217

>>27830175
>Stefan Molyneux

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXhs8zoZz2w

polarity Avatar
polarity:#27830221

>>27829588
>implying /pol/ isn't the worst of /x/, /fit/ and /r9k/ rolled into one.

>>27829611
Marx was a champagne socialist himself. Socialism always had two kinds of adherents: Smartass college students with rich parents and turbo-bydlo who want more free money.

>>27829615
You weren't born kind-hearted. Maybe you were born a retard. But somewhere along the way, even the most basement-dwelling autists find out that the stuff people tell you is usually wrong. Why didn't you act accordingly?

>>27829631
>males with good values like those guys, self restraint, drive, desire for education and advancing themselves
These values don't work in real life. Why do you think they're good values, then?

>>27829683
It does hurt to have them, actually. Good grades = low testosterone, permavirginity etc.
Look it up, there are actually studies about this.
The problem is that you have dysfunctional values, not unline Baroque people poisoning themselves with lead-containing makeup.

>>27829691
>Change yourself
>Be yourself
Choose one, autist.

>>27829781
Then stop listening to authority right now, you pussy. Here, I'll do it for you:
>What I'm doing now doesn't work.
>So I need to try something else.
There, now you're free.

>>27829783
>Why should a man have to make an effort in the retarded mating rituals of the late 20th/early 21st when he could devote his time to reading, learning, philosophy, pursuing any interests?
You don't need to at all. You just need to do it if you want sex. You can't have your cake and eat it.
You are arguing exactly like feminists:
>I want a career AND have a Chad Thundercock bf in my 60s!

karlkanall Avatar
karlkanall:#27830223

>>27830194
I still don't know how you faggots mix MRAs and permavirgins with /pol/.

Is wanting a partner with a small sexual history that unrealistic these days?

Bernd Avatar
Bernd:#27830224

>>27829881
>I'm an undesirable female
>I'm not going to make any effort at all to be desirable
>Instead I'm going to blog about how I HATE men for not finding me desirable, because I'm the center of the universe and everyone exists solely to meet my needs
Two sides of the same coin, these people. Maybe we should set them up with each other?

ryandownie Avatar
ryandownie:#27830233

>>27829883
Not yet. As long as there is a will to maintain the West. There may yet be a renewal though road will be long.

>>27830072
>>Exactly. You could just say that natural selection returned to be the gold standard after countless centuries of human driven selection. That's the beginning of real, quantifiable degeneration.

Yeah, it's like evolution is going backwards. Well actually, not entirely,there will be a small highly educated well connected 'cognitive elite', but for the ordinary person it's going to be pretty shit if they are not an alpha. It's not wonder birthrates for native Europeans are plummetting while it's rocketing for Muslims- because they maintain the traditional family structure.
also- in some twist of irony the last standard bearers of Western values may turn out to be East Asians, they have a good work/learning ethic, delayed gratification, largely monogamous. even fucking love of Western classical music.

>>27830067
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/mp2014130a.html

christianoliff Avatar
christianoliff:#27830245

>>27830209
>modern degenerate culture is the reason I'm a loser

5 minutes later

>it all comes down to genetics

solid_color Avatar
solid_color:#27830253

>>27830118
First time I've ever seen a South African mene posted by someone not me.

cbracco Avatar
cbracco:#27830256

>>27830209
It's you who will do it, once you overcome the petty bullshit you are trying to sell.
Stay in your comfort zone a bit longer, and see the effects. Maybe write a comic.

It seems all you can do is just quack like the ducks you are. No wonder shitty genetics are more widespread than the mythical alpha males you're so bitter about.

pjnes Avatar
pjnes:#27830272

>>27830223
So go get her. There's plenty of fish in the sea.
What's your problem?

judzhin_miles Avatar
judzhin_miles:#27830279

>>27829228
>>27829312

But they're right and the comics are right. Fuck off women.

thinkleft Avatar
thinkleft:#27830280

>>27830245
The two go hand in hand.

coreyhaggard Avatar
coreyhaggard:#27830287

>>27830253
>>27830278
Does this mean we're friends now?

jamesmbickerton Avatar
jamesmbickerton:#27830310

>>27830221
>You weren't born kind-hearted
>I'm a horrible person, everyone around me is a horrible person, therefore you must be a horrible person too.
I knew this was coming but couldn't resist, kek.

markgamzy Avatar
markgamzy:#27830312

>>27830287
Where we ever enemies?

ajaxy_ru Avatar
ajaxy_ru:#27830321

>>27830272
The problem is that they are pretty rare, even in Poland, and people call me betamax for not wanting to settle with some whore.

commoncentssss Avatar
commoncentssss:#27830335

These comics are really retarded. Or the average american girl is scary.
In both cases, I kek'd.

hammedk Avatar
hammedk:#27830343

>redpill

jodytaggart Avatar
jodytaggart:#27830348

>>27830221
>Good grades = low testosterone, permavirginity etc.

kc tire

ayalacw Avatar
ayalacw:#27830350

Oh wow, those comics. Jesus, Reddit and 4kanker folks seem even more deluded than Bernd and average Bernd is some kind of lonely schizo on drugs.

fatihturan Avatar
fatihturan:#27830352

>>27829789
>Are sex and intimate relations not a primary need and therefore a human right?
Not at all. Even in nature, only the best reproduce.

>>27829812
You're just claiming you are wrecked by trauma because you're too lazy to change.

>>27829813
>Everyone gets told the same set of lies, in fact everything ever told to you was a manipulation for someone elses benefit. Yet everyone else managed to learn the game and become the manipulator while Bernd stays the credulous child until it is too late.
THIS THIS THIS

>>27829855
That's doesn't mean your problems aren't just delusions.

>>27829952
Are you also butthurt because the Easter Bunny doesn't exist? Because it's the same thing.
And no, there won't be a change by you. You are too much of a pussy, and you don't want to change.

>>27829982
>There are some genes that encode you for violence/irrationality, and there are some genes for civility/Ordnung
The question is: Which ones are the more successul ones? The violent, irrational ones are. Again, you show that you simply have a very weird ideology, that's your only problem.

>>27830209
>Genetics exist so my problems must be genetic
>I'm too smart to be wrong, so I'm correct
Hint: The violent societies are the successful ones. The civil socities vanish.

langate Avatar
langate:#27830367

>>27830352
>You're just claiming you are wrecked by trauma because you're too lazy to change.
That's not I'm claiming at all, you autismus

crhysdave Avatar
crhysdave:#27830383

>>27830223
Because pretty much all MGTOWs and MRAs on chans come from /pol/. Mainly because /pol/ is simply a shitposting board.

>>27830233
That's incorrect. Evolution is going forwards. Bernd is the bad guy, not Chad. Evolution destroys Bernd and supports Chad. If you are Bernd, you are on the wrong side of history.

dwardt Avatar
dwardt:#27830387

>>27830367
Then change, faggot. Do the stuff which you consider to be wrong.

ajaxy_ru Avatar
ajaxy_ru:#27830388

>>27830321
>every girl is a whore, besides the girl whose cherry I'm going to pop
>she's totally not a whore because she is mine

Whatever, it's pointless trying to argue.
Can't sort it on your own? At least you have the internet to nag.

tmstrada Avatar
tmstrada:#27830405

>>27830221
>self restraint, drive, desire for education and advancing themselves
>These values don't work in real life. Why do you think they're good values, then?

Wow so retarded. The reason the West is civilised and we don't live in mud huts is because of these values. Your ancestors would be ashamed of you

>>27830209
I recommend you do some reading up on the human-biodiversity, dark enlightenment and neoreactionary movement(s) and various sites associated with them. There is a whole lot of stuff forced to the fringes because of the prevailing utopian 'don't want to offend anyone' belief. Take one example it's interesting how artificial selection drove Jews to be more intelligent-all Jews had to read the holy texts and were mostly not allowed to own land so couldn't be farmers but more 'middlemen' jobs which also required literacy. so low intelligence jews didn't reproduce or dropped out of the community, so the practices of Judaism created artifical selection to favour higher IQs. There is also a theory why East Asians are good at math/high IQ relating to calculations they had to do relating to rice cultivation.

xravil Avatar
xravil:#27830408

>>27830350
> Oh wow, those comics. Jesus, Reddit and 4kanker folks seem even more deluded than Bernd and average Bernd is some kind of lonely schizo on drugs.
What's deluded about those comics?

clementc Avatar
clementc:#27830409

>>27830383
>Because pretty much all MGTOWs and MRAs on chans come from /pol/. Mainly because /pol/ is simply a shitposting board.
MGTOWs maybe, but not MRAs.

It all makes sense now, you are just buttblasted lefty.

polarity Avatar
polarity:#27830416

>>27830321
>and people call me betamax for not wanting to settle with some whore.
Why do you think you deserve better than any other man?
Protip: Pure waifus never existed. Every man since the beginning of time fucked and had children with whores. That's how women are, either deal with it like all normal people or become a monk or something. There is no other option.

joshkennedy Avatar
joshkennedy:#27830431

>>27830383
Evolution hasn't been natural for centuries you fucking idiot, and you know why? Because this has enabled us to build civilization. You're the one who's on the wrong side of history, believe me, just a few more years and you'll realize. ;D

chris_frees Avatar
chris_frees:#27830439

>>27829192
It's about how dumb a nigga be if he wife a thot, bro................

solid_color Avatar
solid_color:#27830442

>>27830405
Interesting post, screencapped to look into it further later.

ionuss Avatar
ionuss:#27830445

>>27830387
I don't need to change, I'm content with myself.

>>27830388
Holy fuck, where do you get those assumptions from? Are you a grill?

salleedesign Avatar
salleedesign:#27830466

Funny how all it takes its a few comics to enrage leftists, it only goes to show how sensitive their world view is and how easily offended it is.

andrewgurylev Avatar
andrewgurylev:#27830467

>>27830405
>The reason the West is civilised and we don't live in mud huts is because of these values.
Actually, we have progressed so far because we were Chads: We fucked, we killed, we partied. I mean, shit, technology progresses because we're lazy. If we had been disciplined enough to bear the cold and carry mammoths on our shoulders, we wouldn't even have fire and the wheel.

>Your ancestors would be ashamed of you
Says a bloodless permavirgin nerd. I'm good, thanks.

And Dark Enlightenment is bullshit invented by butthurt nerds. They identify the problem correctly but are too stupid to create a real solution. By the way, Jews are smart because they fix the numbers.

>>27830409
>Wants sex socialism
>Calls others lefties
Cute.

jjshaw14 Avatar
jjshaw14:#27830479

>All these keinbernds in this thread
Do you guys come here purely to shit on Bernds to feed some kind of superiority complex? Even if it ends up that we are in the wrong, let us have an outlet to vent. Go worship sluts and chad-dom over at 4kanker.

nehemiasec Avatar
nehemiasec:#27830480

>>27830466
This is a leftwing comic though. Hating people who are better than you is very leftwing.

mactopus Avatar
mactopus:#27830486

>>27830416
>Why do you think you deserve better than any other man?
I don't. Learn a difference between "to want" and "to deserve".

>Protip: Pure waifus never existed. Every man since the beginning of time fucked and had children with whores. That's how women are, either deal with it like all normal people or become a monk or something. There is no other option.
I know. What's your point?

n_tassone Avatar
n_tassone:#27830490

>>27830431
Ach Antifa :3
You can pretend natural laws don't apply to you anymore, but that doesn't make it true. That's why you're a virgin and kowtow to muslims.

oaktreemedia Avatar
oaktreemedia:#27830492

If Eliot didn't teach you anything through his virgin-autismic martyrdom, nothing can.
That guy was like the wake-up call I've been waiting for.

Fuck your Star Wars, cartoons and other childish acts. You've been sold shit and you're gargling it till this day.
Work on yourself or just stay the deluded idiot you are.

dmackerman Avatar
dmackerman:#27830493

>>27830445
> I'm content with myself
Then stop complaining.

juaumlol Avatar
juaumlol:#27830508

>>27830467
>Wants sex socialism
But that's you.

n1ght_coder Avatar
n1ght_coder:#27830513

>>27830479
>let us have an outlet to vent.
No. Liars and weaklings must be eradicated.

>>27830486
Then what are you complaining about? Why are you even in this thread?

carlyson Avatar
carlyson:#27830522

>>27829177
I don't understand the comic, can someone pls explain?

did he had poison in his dick?

did the new guy didn't get his dick sucked?

did the girl never washed her mouth ever?

ripplemdk Avatar
ripplemdk:#27830524

>>27830479
>I'm going to teach you my Alphamax ways so that you'll at least stop being a miserable egocentric and I can actually read interesting stuff on the innanets.

Done with that. I come here to laugh at you.

yesmeck Avatar
yesmeck:#27830531

>>27830493
I don't like the current situation, so I complain.

jodytaggart Avatar
jodytaggart:#27830532

>>27830522
>can someone pls explain?
Virgin rage

areus Avatar
areus:#27830534

>>27830480
it's also fuckin anti-marriage
i mean like
that's literally communism

kimcool Avatar
kimcool:#27830553

>>27830408

Well, nearly everything from the basic premise "women are whores (especially for primitive wannabe gangsters) and educated people are deluded nerds".

It also falsifies how people relate to each other and radiates so much bitterness in its agressive statments that it's frankly repulsive and I can't think about it in other terms than I think about furry castration comics.

smenov Avatar
smenov:#27830555

>>27830445
No, I've just been on Mr Bones wild safari for a long time.

_vojto Avatar
_vojto:#27830560

>>27830466
Those comics are the epitome of left wing thinking.
Replace sex with wealth.

shesgared Avatar
shesgared:#27830564

>>27830522
She fucked alphas for decades, and when she couldn't get them anymore, she decided to exploit some idiot for money. And the idiot is so laughably deluded and gullible that he lets her do it.

husamyousf Avatar
husamyousf:#27830574

>>27830513
>Then what are you complaining about? Why are you even in this thread?
For the same purpose you are here

chanpory Avatar
chanpory:#27830585

>>27830555
*dips pidora*

vladyn Avatar
vladyn:#27830587

>>27830531
> I don't like the current situation
The situation is normal, what's wrong is your feeble beta-brain.

ritapetrilli87 Avatar
ritapetrilli87:#27830600

>>27830587
Why am I beta for not wanting to settle with a woman who sucked a miles od dick?

a_harris88 Avatar
a_harris88:#27830607

>>27830585
I'll also dip my cock in your wife before you'll even get to know her.
:^)

samihah Avatar
samihah:#27830618

>>27830600
You are beta for complaining and whining and not fucking whores.

i_ganin Avatar
i_ganin:#27830620

>>27830607
But you are a dirty polak, the only thing you dip your cock in is an onion

shadowfreakapps Avatar
shadowfreakapps:#27830630

>>27830618
I have no problems with fucking whores, I just don't want to have relationships with them

antongenkin Avatar
antongenkin:#27830635

>>27830620
At least I have a girlfriend whose cherry I personally popped.

andina Avatar
andina:#27830642

Ban this German 'feminist' troll already

mandalareopens Avatar
mandalareopens:#27830644

>>27830442
There's a lot out there. just keep searching. There's even a fucking wiipedia page now, so much for le secret underground movement
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Enlightenment
http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/
vdare.com
http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkEnlightenment/
http://www.moreright.net/neoreactionary-glossary/

syswarren Avatar
syswarren:#27830646

>>27830635
proofs?

stayuber Avatar
stayuber:#27830650

>>27830642
> Ban this German 'feminist' troll already
How is he a feminist? He's the opposite of feminist.

aiiaiiaii Avatar
aiiaiiaii:#27830653

>>27830600
Because if it was up to you you would had licked miles of pussy yourself,but you couldnt and hence became a bitter virgin and wont settle for a girl if she is not a virgin like you AND OOOH she has to be at least 9/10 because clearly you deserve it.
You are so typical it hurts,its like I'm talking with my virgin friends,but Ill never be honest with them because they dont want to hear they are the problem.

iamsteffen Avatar
iamsteffen:#27830662

Wizard Elliots sperging out?
No, thanks.
You people need psychiatric care.

subburam Avatar
subburam:#27830664

>>27830646
The smile on my face when I'm reading your angry virgin rants.
You need some proofs to defend your feeble ego?

ionuss Avatar
ionuss:#27830667

also this article

>http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/technology/jamiebartlett/100012093/meet-the-dark-enlightenment-sophisticated-neo-fascism-thats-spreading-fast-on-the-net/

>Since 2012 a sophisticated but bizarre online neo-fascist movement has been growing fast. It’s called "The Dark Enlightenment". Its modus operandi is well suited to a digital society. Supporters are dotted all over the world, connected via a handful of blogs and chat rooms. Its adherents are clever, angry white men patiently awaiting the collapse of civilisation, and a return to some kind of futuristic, ethno-centric feudalism.

kek, could almost be KC

vikashpathak18 Avatar
vikashpathak18:#27830677

>>27830352
> The violent societies are the successful ones. The civil socities vanish.

This coming from Germany? OH LAWDY! How'd your last violent society turn out? Almost got you nuked to dust if it wasn't Japans turn first, the other great violent society that really was a winner...

Violent societies don't build stable urban populations. Otherwise people would end up raping and looting non stop like the worst sort of bydlo drug addicts. You need huge amounts of tolerance and civility engrained into your people to build stable cities and modern Western nations.

What kind of shitty education did you have, Germany?

motionthinks Avatar
motionthinks:#27830680

STEM drones rage : the comics

chrstnerode Avatar
chrstnerode:#27830682

>>27830653
>>27830662
>everybody who doesn't want to marry a used up slut is a virgin Elliot Roger
lol!

iamsteffen Avatar
iamsteffen:#27830692

>>27830653
I don't even want a virgin, I want to have a grill with a small sexual history, because they are less prone to cheat and more likely to bond.

But yes, I'm pretty bitter, because I read too much feminist bullshit on the internets

BrianPurkiss Avatar
BrianPurkiss:#27830712

>>27830682
If you don't want to marry a used up old slut, don't marry a used up old slut. They are quite easy to spot, you know.

guischmitt Avatar
guischmitt:#27830717

>>27830677
The Romans were big city builders and they were a somewhat violent society

exevil Avatar
exevil:#27830731

>>27830664
no proofs not true

You are trying too much to present yourself as an alpha male on the imageboard about haplogroups

fritzronel Avatar
fritzronel:#27830737

>>27830692
Take good advice, stop doing that and just work on yourself. Force yourself to meet new people and so on... it's really not that hard to be a normal human bean.
Nobody is wishing you to get a whore GF. I had one and it was the most painful thing ever for me to go through it once I found out.
Just fucking do things the opposite if you don't get results with the lifestyle you're currently sporting.

Jesus fucking Christ.

samihah Avatar
samihah:#27830745

>>27830677
> Almost got you nuked to dust if it wasn't Japans turn first,
By another strong violent society. Once pacifism spreads in a society (along with other symptoms of degeneracy) it's doomed to decline, it falls victim to less civilized societies of culture surrounding it.

nicoleglynn Avatar
nicoleglynn:#27830751

>>27830731
>no proofs not true

Get fucked Zbysiek and stay shit. You need medical help not good advice.

anass_hassouni Avatar
anass_hassouni:#27830763

>>27830712
> They are quite easy to spot, you know.
Yes, they generally have long hair, breasts and a cunt.

chanpory Avatar
chanpory:#27830766

>>27830677
Youre dead right, but I just ignored that Germ as he/she/it is clearly trolling.

>>27830712
I think his point is for betas there is no choice because all the girls in their prime are chasing (by their regards) alphas. Then after riding the cock carousel and their ovaries nearly shrivel they think they can latch on to a man who will provide for her. Its disgusting behaviour.

peterlandt Avatar
peterlandt:#27830767

>>27829608

This is objectively not true. If you look at rates of domestic violence within the home for people with university and graduate degrees, it's much lower than in non-educated homes.

csswizardry Avatar
csswizardry:#27830777

>>27830682
>I want to have sex but women shouldnt have sex >:(
Shitskin retard.
>>27830692
People calling you out on your hypocresy are not feminists,you dumb cunt.
>>27830680
I get all the pussy I can handle and two of my friends are virgins and they study psychology and political science,so yeah keep dreaming your shitty future somehow pays off with more sex in some sort of bullshit karmic way.

illyzoren Avatar
illyzoren:#27830778

>>27830737
>>27830751
But I'm a succesfull STEM rat working in corpo now and I'm still being called a beta by you faggots, just because I don't want to marry a whore.

That's hilarious.

xspirits Avatar
xspirits:#27830790

>>27830778
Poor guy. :^(
He doesn't get all that he wants.

intertarik Avatar
intertarik:#27830792

>>27830778
That's so sad :/

alexradsby Avatar
alexradsby:#27830804

>>27830766
But that's just not true.

linux29 Avatar
linux29:#27830805

>>27830778
Wow I wish they would fix the world so that you could be finally happy senpai. :^(
Damn shame.

oanacr Avatar
oanacr:#27830808

>>27830777
>People calling you out on your hypocresy are not feminists,you dumb cunt.
How's that hypocrisy?

marcusgorillius Avatar
marcusgorillius:#27830821

>>27830778
Our society is pretty rotten that shiny examples like you don't get their lovable Queens.

ademilter Avatar
ademilter:#27830829

I've always felt like women are all dirty lying whores meant to keep around for physical satisfaction and the perpetuation of the species, as for me, I am lucky to be another cock in the cock carousel when it comes to cock riding whores, beyond that I withhold no beliefs nor expectations when it comes to women.

I do feel sorry for what some of those comics represent and for the many men that are actually in the same exact situation of those comics, I mean what women do while their away from their partners and whatnot and how easily they can answer their cellphones while you are fucking their anuses, they even get a trill of getting fucked while talking on the phone with their boyfriends and whatnot. Then while in the intimacy with boyfriends they refuse to do things you have them done all the time, they even share with you how much of a loser their loser boyfriends are. They feel good about this too, its therapy for them. Total cheating sluts to me, prude low sex drive to their soon to be husbands.


Perhaps the saddest thing I've seen is when me and my cousin were visiting another family member, this family member brought two of her friends, one left and the other stayed, she talked about how she was getting married in two weeks, my cousin drove her around, and in less than two hours he was fingering her, then I left them to it, later on I found out she blew him, and while we were all relaxing in front of the fire her boyfriend called, she told him how much he loved him and that she was with girlfriends, boyfriend said he was going to give her a surprise and she had to leave, if she had stayed my cousin would have fucked her, also, just to test the waters when she was getting up I jokingly squeezed her butt cheeks, she hadn't even drank more than two beers and she was already acting giggly and the such .

In short, I did feel sorry for that guy, in a way for myself as well since one day I might be in love too, and who knows this could happen to me as well.

pehamondello Avatar
pehamondello:#27830832

>>27830767
Does that also take into account income disparity? Generally the violence decreases with income increasing. It'd be interesting to compared well educated and (on paper) poorly educated but roughly equal income, such as successful tradesmen, self-employed or businesses.

georgedyjr Avatar
georgedyjr:#27830834

>>27830677
> What kind of shitty education did you have, Germany?
See, that's your problem. You don't question, you believe whatever the authorities tell you to believe. And the authorities want you to be weak and easy to control, so they tell you ... what exactly?
Whenever something happens, whenever someone wants you to believe something, always ask yourself "cui bono?", ask "for whose benefit?" and you will arrive at the truth of the matter.

Why do you think non-violent urban societies are good? They enslave you, they make you a cog in the gearbox, and your only raison d'etre is serving the new nobility, making rich people richer.

steynviljoen Avatar
steynviljoen:#27830839

>>27830790
>>27830792
>>27830805
Samefag.

Chill seba, I don't need your pity, because there's nothing to be pitied about.

umurgdk Avatar
umurgdk:#27830849

What exactly is wrong with just making money and banging prostitutes?
Most hookers I fuck are better looking than the chicks my 9/10 friends get anyway.

Those comics don't rage me at all because I don't have to deal with any of this crap.

ggavrilo Avatar
ggavrilo:#27830852

>>27830808
You enjoy sex and have sex with as many women as you can but you think women who have sexual experience are worth less and not good enough for you.
Are you mentally ill you cannot see the hypocresy without having me pointing it out? jesus,this is why your relationships fail bernd.

stuartlcrawford Avatar
stuartlcrawford:#27830856

>>27830821
Lel, are you retarded?

wahidanggara Avatar
wahidanggara:#27830857

>>27830712
Yes, of course. You can tell somebody's a used up whore when they have a vagina.

herkulano Avatar
herkulano:#27830859

>>27830839
I know, you're just a zjeb. But it's just hilarious to beat on your stupidity.

bagawarman Avatar
bagawarman:#27830878

>>27830221
> Socialism always had two kinds of adherents: Smartass college students with rich parents and turbo-bydlo who want more free money.

Marx was a bohemian, that's something else than a champaign socialist. And no, most socialists were always hard working people. You would know if you would know anything more than some silly talking points.

cheezonbread Avatar
cheezonbread:#27830882

>>27830778
> But I'm a succesfull STEM rat working in corpo now and I'm still being called a beta by you faggots,
> just because I don't want to marry a whore.

Being
> a successful stem rat in a corpo
would be enough to call you beta. Boring little beta job with boring little beta income, clean and civil, makes the cunts go dry. Being some small-time gopnik would be more alpha.

bluesix Avatar
bluesix:#27830899

>these butthurt Bernasluts ITT

axel_gillino Avatar
axel_gillino:#27830901

>>27830852
Last time I checked women and men are not the same biologically and psychologically.

>>27830859
And you are still a poor polak who thinks my life revolves around vagina, just like his.

jehnglynn Avatar
jehnglynn:#27830912

>>27830901
>you are poor Polak

Keep securing that weak-ass ego. I shit on peons like you erryday.

a_khadeko Avatar
a_khadeko:#27830920

>>27830849
Well you are autistic enough to not see the point of relationships beyond getting your dick wet(though technically you dont went your dick sexing a prostitute) so you are better off alone.

aiiaiiaii Avatar
aiiaiiaii:#27830922

>redpill
>another butthurt about whores
>Protopovov level discussion
If you don't care about girls -- you don't discuss them, that's easy.

polarity Avatar
polarity:#27830924

>>27830882
>would be enough to call you beta. Boring little beta job with boring little beta income, clean and civil, makes the cunts go dry. Being some small-time gopnik would be more alpha.
Well, that might be true. I'm not bydlo enough I guess.

mizhgan Avatar
mizhgan:#27830935

The truth is that the vast majority of women are basically empty headed sluts who will wear their cunts out on endless cock until they start getting dangerously near menopause or their face is getting too wrinkly to hide with make up. At that point they panic and start looking for a beta male to play daddy for her, possibly her kids too. These are inherently short-sighted and selfish whores that you should ignore. Why pine for such nasty bitches?

You should be looking for the small number who are different, have their own lives and interests and don't centre their lives around TV soaps, bitching and whoring.

It can be done. I found such a woman and I know other women like her. They aren't as visible because they aren't out whoring themselves out and posting pussy shots and attention seeking cam sessions on imageboards.

vladyn Avatar
vladyn:#27830939

>>27830924
You're supreme m8.

newbrushes Avatar
newbrushes:#27830943

>>27830912
Top lel, you are the one who started to brag about his alpha life.

sava2500 Avatar
sava2500:#27830953

>>27830834
1. How do these puppet masters arrange this?

2. How do you plan to or propose to smash the system?

keremk Avatar
keremk:#27830954

>>27830939
Far from it, onionmaster

m_kalibry Avatar
m_kalibry:#27830966

>>27830383
>Because pretty much all MGTOWs and MRAs on chans come from /pol/.
What? I hate /pol/ but this is just not true.

murrayswift Avatar
murrayswift:#27831011

>>27830901
So you think women should have less rights and liberties than you?you are an upstandard man even if you sleep around but if a woman does the same she is a whore and his destroying western civilization? why dont you just admit you harbor irrational hate for women? have some dignity.

orkuncaylar Avatar
orkuncaylar:#27831025

>>27831011
Men and women are different. Why shouldn't they therefore have different rules and rights?

sindresorhus Avatar
sindresorhus:#27831026

>>27831011
antifa-argie plz, now you are being just stupid

vladyn Avatar
vladyn:#27831043

>>27830920
This has nothing to do with autism. Most of my cousins and many of my friends do the same.
I've been told once that this is common behavior between circles of rich people. I'd say all my friends whose families have at least 30 million dollars bang hookers pretty much weekly.
My closest friend got into a relationship but fucked hookers more often than his gf. According to him, fucking the same girl gets boring fast and also she wasn't into anal, deepthroating, etc. After less than 5 months he dumped her.

Lastly, yes I do get my dick wet with some.

roybarberuk Avatar
roybarberuk:#27831062

>>27831026

Now and always.

seanwashington Avatar
seanwashington:#27831086

>>27830935
good post

>You should be looking for the small number who are different, have their own lives and interests and don't centre their lives around TV soaps, bitching and whoring.


I agree but how. Women are always so samey, they are basically herd followers, hardly any of them truly act independently and pursue interest like men do.

ryanmclaughlin Avatar
ryanmclaughlin:#27831114

>>27830935

Most of those women are way out of Bernd's league, though. I know one and there's no way that she would settle for me or any other Bernd. I don't blame her- she's just too damn intelligent and attractive to get attached to losers.

souuf Avatar
souuf:#27831123

>>27831025
Why and who should dictate those rules? angry virgins in the internet? why should those rules conveniently allow you not to be at fault ? you not very bright.
>>27831026
>You hold men and women to the same standards therefore you are an antifa boogieman because that is inconvenient for me !!1
Clearly nordamericano was right,slavs are truly niggers.

puzik Avatar
puzik:#27831128

>>27831043
Rich 'people' are scum, infa 1918%

vladarbatov Avatar
vladarbatov:#27831136

>>27830953
> 1. How do these puppet masters arrange this?
Read "if sharks were men" by Bert Brecht.

http://pamolson.org/ArtSharksMen.htm

> 2. How do you plan to or propose to smash the system?
Don't smash the system, play the system.

vigobronx Avatar
vigobronx:#27831139

>>27829791

t. nazi

bruno_mart Avatar
bruno_mart:#27831140

>>27831123
>You hold men and women to the same standards therefore you are an antifa boogieman because that is inconvenient for me !!1
No you don't.

And you are antifa-argie.

stevenfabre Avatar
stevenfabre:#27831164

>>27831086
The first step is to avoid looking for women where the Chad types are. The meat markets will only provide meat. Granted there might be that one in a thousand gem in there that was dragged along out of her element but that kind of fishing is only going to lead to disaster and cynicism. You've got to try to find them elsewhere in life, which means mixing in person and in public/socially or with lots of people but not in the "COME FOR THE DRINKS, STAY FOR THE VAUGE HOPE OF SEX AND BITTER SADNESS" type places.

Even women that might not have very strong personality can still have different values to the majority and be quite a catch. If you get one that has a strong personality and her own interests then hold on tight. Well worth the effort.

adhiardana Avatar
adhiardana:#27831167

>>27831136
You're a psychopath and belong in a landfill.

kreativosweb Avatar
kreativosweb:#27831182

>>27831167
> You're a psychopath and belong in a landfill.
Maybe. Or maybe you are just deluded and want to believe in fairytales.

leelkennedy Avatar
leelkennedy:#27831186

>>27831164
Holy shit, this this this.
I'm pretty keinbernd, but the bar/club scene is for alphabro faggots.
Find some qt out in public and ask for her number.

donjain Avatar
donjain:#27831191

>>27831140
Yes I'm antifa because I think women are human beings.
You caught me red handed.
>Arguing with bydlo niggers

andrewgurylev Avatar
andrewgurylev:#27831196

>>27831182
Which fairytales?

chris_frees Avatar
chris_frees:#27831201

Am I the only one who sees great potential in all these permavirgins? Aren't angry men who have nothing to lose, the fabric of every revolution? Somebody just needs to organise and manage all that anger and desperation... Very fertile land for females hating Islam, IMO

linux29 Avatar
linux29:#27831219

>>27831191
Yes, obviously I hate women and don't consider them human, despite wanting to spend my life with one.

Good one, antifaggot.

starburst1977 Avatar
starburst1977:#27831247

>>27831219
You want to spend your life with a woman but you view them as lesser beings who are not allowed to do the same things you do.
>You have as much sex as I did !?? what a whore! you dont deserve an upstanding supreme gentleman like myself

chanpory Avatar
chanpory:#27831251

>>27831191
Honestly, what's wrong with you? Do you actually believe telling your fianceé how much you love them while fucking someone else is not cheating them?

Of course, it's wrong to blame the people who do this. The fault is with those who are weak enought to have it happen to them.

Also, evolutionary speaking, there is small cost for a woman when her husband impregnates some other whore, but giant cost for a man when he wastes his ressources on raising another man's son.
That's why alphas don't waste ressources on raising children, but on attracting and impregnating many different women. Gives them more offspring with more partners. More different partners is better, you can't know what traits will be most beneficial, so having high variance in your offspring is a safer bet.

likewings Avatar
likewings:#27831277

>>27829373
Had this shit happened to me IRL. Do not want.

mizhgan Avatar
mizhgan:#27831278

God damn /r9k/ are pathetic losers

creartinc Avatar
creartinc:#27831287

>>27831196
The fairytale that people don't cheat each other wherever they can. The fairytale of "civilization". The fairytale of slave-morality, the fairytale that weakness will pay off.

Everyone know those are fairytales, like Santa Clause or the Easter-Bunny, but nobody admits it.

robinlayfield Avatar
robinlayfield:#27831295

>>27831247
>who are not allowed to do the same things you do.
They are allowed to do everything they do, that doesn't mean I need to accept every shit they pull off.

Men and women are different, what don't you understand? The sex game is not equal, don't you agree?

nicoleglynn Avatar
nicoleglynn:#27831307

>>27830839

seba actually got a month ban a couple days ago for posting himself in a selfies thread.

moynihan Avatar
moynihan:#27831312

>>27831251
> Do you actually believe telling your fianceé how much you love them while fucking someone else is not cheating them?

Wat wat
wat
wat

mefahad Avatar
mefahad:#27831314

>>27831287
how can you be a leftard and still preach philosophy of Fryderyk Nicki?

syntetyc Avatar
syntetyc:#27831331

>>27831295
Its the same shit you are pulling off you retarded hypocrite.

kennyadr Avatar
kennyadr:#27831333

Is there Iron pill comics?!

im_jsmith Avatar
im_jsmith:#27831338

There are way better things in life than love and sex.
Drugs are a good example, and you don't need a lot of effort to get them.

bergmartin Avatar
bergmartin:#27831343

>>27831331
You don't make any sense

kennyadr Avatar
kennyadr:#27831359

>>27831343
On the contrary he does.

jehnglynn Avatar
jehnglynn:#27831362

>>27831343
Ditto

illyzoren Avatar
illyzoren:#27831365

Those guys bitch about women but in reality they always focus on the most attractive ones. They call them sluts and all... but they always settle for the top.

Naturally a very attractive women will give herself to a very attractive or imposing man.

There is plenty of average women who doesn't behave like a slut giving sex for meth.

oaktreemedia Avatar
oaktreemedia:#27831368

Hey, his drawing gets better. Oh lol.

Also what with Argentinaball? It seems to be butthurt about all such threads.

tereshenkov Avatar
tereshenkov:#27831369

These people are overreacting but I can imagine it's kinda fucked up to become a 'provider' and basically have to feed some slut that failed in life and WILL dump you once she has the chance.

orkuncaylar Avatar
orkuncaylar:#27831385

>>27831368
Yep. Srsly. In ALL threads argentina stays and complains from beginnig to the end.
Question is - feminazi or mangina?

350d Avatar
350d:#27831389

>>27831314
What makes you think that I'm a leftard? I see that their are people on bottom and people on top.

Leftards go all buttmad about this and want to equalize the field. They hate people who are better than them, but they are weak themselves, so the only thing they dream about is bringing better people down to their level.

I'm not retarded and weak as they are, that's why I actually stopped believing the lies people on top tell to the people on bottom, instead I learned to manipulate and make people accept what I say.

sketi_ndlela Avatar
sketi_ndlela:#27831399

>>27831368
Argentinaball is a grille.
She madposts whenever someone talks about how women are whores. She also gets mad when there are hooker threads because she feels worthless.

ovall Avatar
ovall:#27831400

>>27831359
He doesn't, he thinks men and women should be held to a same standards.
In his world virgin men and women hold the same sexual value

lanceguyatt Avatar
lanceguyatt:#27831407

>>27831389
You are an edgy faggot, but I like you. At least you are not a hypocrite

ffbel Avatar
ffbel:#27831408

>>27831365
> There is plenty of average women who doesn't behave like a slut giving sex for meth.
No. They give sex for free. But not to their beta boyfriends, those pay dearly. To attractive men like >>27830829

pehamondello Avatar
pehamondello:#27831416

Whether it is men or women who act without virtue, they will be struck down by the Lord. Men and women should save themselves for the one they marry, and not waste the act in the pursuit of carnal pleasures.

Above all, remember that the pursuit of earthly pleasures to the exclusion of all else is not a healthy lifestyle for anyone, and those that live such an existence will have their fill, while the virtuous will eat at the Lord's table.

andrewgurylev Avatar
andrewgurylev:#27831419

>>27831201
Actualy most of those men are not permavirgins. Virgins mostly worship women in hopes of sex and as the ynver had actual contacts with women they tend to idealise them and think that women are like in movies and animu.
Majority are older men who had divorce or two.

mugukamil Avatar
mugukamil:#27831460

>>27831247
have you ever considered that most men want monomgamy and a single partner to share happy life experience and to settle down and have babbies with?

t. wanter

mat_stevens Avatar
mat_stevens:#27831462

>>27831287
Not really.
People are social creatures and we need to help one another. Your Objectivist, psychopathic autism is just shameful, man.
But hey, good luck with your IRL Sith philosophy, I'm sure you'll do society all sorts of favors.
>>27831389
>position in society=worthiness as a human begin
Shameful, just shameful.
>>27831400
Who cares if your partner is a virgin?

ryanmclaughlin Avatar
ryanmclaughlin:#27831475

>>27830383
>le German understanding of evolution

Also humans apparently aren't products of evolution

nicoleglynn Avatar
nicoleglynn:#27831489

>>27831400
I had sex with virgin girls,their inexperience and shyness made the experience inferior,you give value to female virginity because its something out of your reach,if you had sex with one you would see its not really worth much unless you give value to virginity due to spiritual reasons but thats another level of retardness altogether.
My world is the real world,your world is the basement of your mother and the internet imageboard culture.

dhooyenga Avatar
dhooyenga:#27831490

>>27831462
Do you suppose if I tell girls that I'm a virgin they will be more or less interested?

karalek Avatar
karalek:#27831501

>>27831489
> I had sex with virgin girls
Only to toss them away later

HenryHoffman Avatar
HenryHoffman:#27831505

>>27831460
Have you considered the same amount of women want that if not a higher amount?

jonesdigidesign Avatar
jonesdigidesign:#27831511

>>27831489
als ob

You really do think that

funwatercat Avatar
funwatercat:#27831525

>>27831501
You dont know that and unsurprisingly you are mistaken.

ovall Avatar
ovall:#27831549

>>27831525
Why do you lie on an anonymous imageboard?

dmackerman Avatar
dmackerman:#27831567

>>27829349
that comic is retarded because it assumes the guys are going to put up with a sexless burnout pre-marriage. also if you're the breadwinner and you don't force that bitch to sign a pre-nup you deserve to get swindled.

iamglimy Avatar
iamglimy:#27831570

>>27831525
You're a sexual predator and you're attacking virgins for saying they would like a virgin gf, on the basis of your projection onto them of your own predatory sexual proclivities.

polarity Avatar
polarity:#27831576

That BritBernd gay island isn't such a bad idea, bernds.

aiiaiiaii Avatar
aiiaiiaii:#27831580

>>27831505
> Have you considered the same amount of women want that if not a higher amount?
And to find it, they have sex with the most attractive men. They think one of them might stick with them. But of course, that doesn't happen. So they have to run a double-strategy and go for average men for relationships and fuck alphas behind those guy's backs.

Men can't use this strategy, quite obviously. There's an asymmetry here.

>>27831416
Religion is the most important tool to keep the unwashed masses down. But for all I care, keep believing in it. The more people believe in this bullcrap, the less competition for me.

>>27831462
> I'm sure you'll do society all sorts of favors.
Probably not. Why would I? Am I some serve, there to work for others? I don't think so, that's what people like oyu are for.

saulihirvi Avatar
saulihirvi:#27831591

>>27831549
I'm the most honest person in this thread,you are too blinded by hatred to enrich your worldview with my experience and truthfulness.
I had a 2 year long relationship with one of the girls I took her V and I take offense in the australian suggesting I'm a one night stand seeker.

dhooyenga Avatar
dhooyenga:#27831614

>>27831400
Kek, Bolan. He is addressing to a somewhat different world-prospective. When you're actually busy with doing shit in your life, all this nuclear butthurt about virginity, relationships and mysoginy fades away. You treat relationships like, well, treats. You take them as a bonus, not something to build your own self-esteem upon. And the best way to actually have healthy relationships/sexlife is to actually treat people equally, respect women, do not hate them, do not degrade them. Just treat them as you would like to be treated.

Exactly the same rules applied to pussy market as to everything else - you have to be intredasting, appealing, and have access to as many possibilities to score as you possible can (a.k.a. - social life).

There is also a big difference in hate towards women between elliots and men who actually fuck - elliots hate some skin deep issues and tend to exagerrate some mythical bullshit. In this behavior they're no different from toxic women who adopt some bizarre black-n-white vision. Men who actually date and fuck hate women on individual basis.

cheezonbread Avatar
cheezonbread:#27831616

I wonder what my gf thinks when she reads threads like these.
t. Keinbernd

vladyn Avatar
vladyn:#27831650

>>27831616
> I wonder what my gf thinks when she reads threads like these.
Why not ask her? Oh know, they give Bernds ideas. He can't find out that I sucked three dicks at work today.

herrhaase Avatar
herrhaase:#27831657

>>27831591
> with one of the girls
Oh, so there are other girls with whom you didn't have long relationships.

> and I take offense in the australian suggesting I'm a one night stand seeker.
Yet no trouble making the same accusation about people who actually don't even have sex.

Not to mention this obviously very respectful brag
> I get all the pussy I can handle