Krautkanal.com

Veröffentlicht am 2015-10-15 17:26:19 in /int/

/int/ 31296237: >you will never break someones back without being th...

joynalrab Avatar
joynalrab:#31296237

>you will never break someones back without being the one to blame
It looks very satisfying, once you get over your own pain.

cat_audi Avatar
cat_audi:#31296315

That doesn't look very safe.

rcass Avatar
rcass:#31296340

Did she died?

aluisio_azevedo Avatar
aluisio_azevedo:#31296568

>>31296340
No, she's still moving, you can see it in the very last second.

shadowfreakapps Avatar
shadowfreakapps:#31296624

>Broken back

Proofs? Looks like she was just knocked out from her head being jerked back so suddenly.

franciscoamk Avatar
franciscoamk:#31296679

You can see in the end of video that shes fine you retard

aiiaiiaii Avatar
aiiaiiaii:#31296706

Seems rather irresponsible to put brakes on that thing.

millinet Avatar
millinet:#31296715

She had it coming.

ryandownie Avatar
ryandownie:#31296716

hope that this dude got his teeth kicked in

tmstrada Avatar
tmstrada:#31296749

>>31296716
Because some retarded girls shat their pants and massively endangered everyone behind them?

terryxlife Avatar
terryxlife:#31296753

That's just whiplash you bitches.

ryanmclaughlin Avatar
ryanmclaughlin:#31296767

austria
australia
the aus of making shit threads

t1mmen Avatar
t1mmen:#31296774

>>31296716
What for? She ruined his ride. It's her own fault, dumb little bitch.

cat_audi Avatar
cat_audi:#31296796

>>31296749
You can see that she was in traffic. And not to mention the countless warning signs all around the path.

Don't tell me that I am the only one who rode on a thing like this?

yassiryahya Avatar
yassiryahya:#31296817

>>31296753
Seems like she was knocked out for a while.

>>31296774
He was violating safety regulations. This is like any car crash scenario, the one coming from behind is always at fault.

mauriolg Avatar
mauriolg:#31296828

I remember this youtube video, the guy complained that the girl ruined his fun by stopping in the middle. He was roasted in comments for being the asshole.

baluli Avatar
baluli:#31296833

>>31296796
That traffic was that worthless little cunts father and sister. She deserved everything she got, and worse. He paid good money for that ride, she ruined it.

greenbes Avatar
greenbes:#31296843

>>31296817
> He was violating safety regulations.
Who cares? She was being a dumb little bitch.

Bernd Avatar
Bernd:#31296855

>>31296817
Whiplash will do that.

arashmanteghi Avatar
arashmanteghi:#31296859

>>31296828
> He was roasted in comments for being the asshole.
Because youtube is full of do-gooders and disgusting moralists. Those little cunts love to whine and complain with their holier-than-thou-attitude.

syntetyc Avatar
syntetyc:#31296865

Edgelords out in full force today

ryanmclaughlin Avatar
ryanmclaughlin:#31296874

Why is every edgelord guy here a german?

georgedyjr Avatar
georgedyjr:#31296885

>>31296859
You're actually defending someone who committed an unprovoked assault. Are you a lawyer or just an contrarian arsehole?

llun Avatar
llun:#31296893

>>31296874
Why everyone else ITT is a reddit-tier moralfag?

kuldarkalvik Avatar
kuldarkalvik:#31296898

>LOOK HOW EDGY i AM!
itt

kuldarkalvik Avatar
kuldarkalvik:#31296900

>>31296817
>violating safety regulations
Well, guess who did that first due to stopping in the middle of the fucking track.

keyuri85 Avatar
keyuri85:#31296903

>a little girl should be aware of the "rodelbahn flow" and never brake or you can assault and injure her

shoaib253 Avatar
shoaib253:#31296907

if this motherfucker had done this to me i would kick his fucking face in.

moynihan Avatar
moynihan:#31296917

>>31296833
>He paid good money for that ride, she ruined it.
Nonsense. The ride is open to all, you have to accept that risk that somebody will be slower than you.

linux29 Avatar
linux29:#31296919

>>31296900
Yeah, she deserve to be paralyzed, totally.

mj_berthelsen Avatar
mj_berthelsen:#31296920

>>31296885
> You're actually defending someone who committed an unprovoked assault.
Even if that was the case, what would be wrong about it?

> unprovoked
She did provoke it. Why else was she going so slow? Her father in the car before her did it on purpose to annoy the guy who shot the video.

> assault
He just pushed her a little. She walks away after it's done. She deserved worse.

> Are you a lawyer or just an contrarian arsehole?
I'm neither. I'm just not an idiot who think such assholes should be allowed with their bullshit. She and her family ruin the experience for other people. She has to deal with the consequences.

jqueryalmeida Avatar
jqueryalmeida:#31296925

That's just a poor girl.

pehamondello Avatar
pehamondello:#31296927

there should be a force field or magnet polaring behind every cart so shit like that doesn't happen

velagapati Avatar
velagapati:#31296933

>>31296903
> little girl
Stop treating her like she was an unwitting infant. She's at least 10. If she can't get that, she shouldn't be on there in the first place.

ayalacw Avatar
ayalacw:#31296943

>>31296907
lol you wouldn't do shit
you would probably just smile without a word and turn away

doronmalki Avatar
doronmalki:#31296950

>>31296920
>what would be wrong about it?
Moral concerns aside, violence leads to violence. She cries to her father and he closes your windpipe for you, for example.

>Her father in the car before her did it on purpose
Proofs?

>He just pushed her a little.
Still an assault, check the law please.

>She has to deal with the consequences
And so does the person who assaulted her, namely arrest, a record of violent crime and possible prison time. Seems fair, doesn't it?

seanwashington Avatar
seanwashington:#31296957

>>31296917
> slower than you
They fucking stopped because they are fucking assholes.

>>31296925
She deserved worse.

>>31296919
She wasn't paralyzed. But yeah, she deserved it.

starburst1977 Avatar
starburst1977:#31296962

>>31296950
>Still an assault, check the law please.
get the fuck out, no sane court would consider this assault

bobwassermann Avatar
bobwassermann:#31296964

>>31296943
i once knocked one out because he spilled my beer at a Disco.

chaabane_wail Avatar
chaabane_wail:#31296972

>>31296900
The guys before her.

shalt0ni Avatar
shalt0ni:#31296976

>>31296950
> She cries to her father and he closes your windpipe for you, for example.
So? That's my problem to deal with, not yours.

> Seems fair, doesn't it?
Assholes poking their nose into other people's disputes doesn't seem fair to me. It's none of their fuckin bussines, is it?

ryanjohnson_me Avatar
ryanjohnson_me:#31296988

>>31296957
>They fucking stopped
Even that may occur. You may complain loudly if you like.

donjain Avatar
donjain:#31296990

>>31296907
> if this motherfucker had done this to me i would kick his fucking face in.

Agreed. That worthless little oil-eyed cunt got of far to easy.

michigangraham Avatar
michigangraham:#31296992

>>31296962
It's definitely assault m8, assault is 'an unlawful use of force against another person'.

andyisonline Avatar
andyisonline:#31296996

>>31296957
I seriously hope you're not driving a car.

melvindidit Avatar
melvindidit:#31297002

>>31296988
So, am I supposed to just turn the other cheek like some fucking pussy? Why would take shit from her?

sawalazar Avatar
sawalazar:#31297004

>>31296976
If it's none of your fucking business, why are you commenting?

melvindidit Avatar
melvindidit:#31297011

>>31296903
>little girl
They look little to you? Oh boy.

I don't have proofs but I found this on Google:
>Nur eine Viertelstunde zuvor waren zwei 16-Jährige aus Tarrenz, die gemeinsam auf einem Schlitten talwärts unterwegs waren, vor der Zielhauseinfahrt von einem unbekannten jungen Mann mit großer Wucht gerammt worden. Beide wurden leicht verletzt.
I think it could fit, so the girls are probably 16. They are allowed to drive fucking cars at that age, you smartass.

matt3224 Avatar
matt3224:#31297019

>>31296996
Of course I drive a car.

Shriiiiimp Avatar
Shriiiiimp:#31297021

>>31296933
Normal kids end up in such places because other people want to do it. Not everyone grew up friendless like you.

ninjad3m0 Avatar
ninjad3m0:#31297038

>>31297019
How do you react when the granfather in front of you does not start immediately at green light? you kill him?

mj_berthelsen Avatar
mj_berthelsen:#31297048

>>31297021
> Normal kids
> normal
More like
> mongoloid sperg

matt3224 Avatar
matt3224:#31297057

Rollercoasters should be banned.

leonfedotov Avatar
leonfedotov:#31297065

>>31297002
As I said, you can complain if you like. As soon as you physically attack somebody over such a trivial thing, you've gone way over the top. Not even /int/ sympathizes with you and God knows we're edgy as fug.

csswizardry Avatar
csswizardry:#31297066

Me crashing on an alpine coaster in Austria. Went to Insbruck hospital after as I did my back in. Things you missed in the video. 1) Your not allowed to stop on the slope for any reason 2) The father thought it was a good idea to stop on the slope 4 times 3) I had a massive queue of people behind me because of the plebs in front. 4) I had waited a year to do this slope, gave them plenty of time to get some distance, they where clearly waiting to annoy me. 5) It was a rage quit where the only way was down !! He was clearly using his kids as bate, they where collateral in his little games. On the way to the start we all shared the same gondola, I explained to him I had been waiting almost a year to do the slope. You can see him laughing as he gets the kid out of the coaster at the end.

aluisio_azevedo Avatar
aluisio_azevedo:#31297068

>>31297011
Didn't even watch the video because it's old and gets posted here again and again. So you treat all girls like adults and take them very seriously. That's your choice.

lightory Avatar
lightory:#31297070

>>31297048
Please calm down german compatriot. its not worth it.

tereshenkov Avatar
tereshenkov:#31297073

Love the sudden change in his behaviour between the first and second half of the video. Up until the crash he was violent and loud, but after that he showed what a little bitch he truly is.

likewings Avatar
likewings:#31297108

>>31297066
So he admitted to intent.

adhiardana Avatar
adhiardana:#31297111

This fucking german

tereshenkov Avatar
tereshenkov:#31297130

Why the hell did that fucking bitch stop?, pls tell me she's paralysed for live.

tomgreever Avatar
tomgreever:#31297167

>>31297130
Her father made her stop, to annoy the guy behind her. Fucking Italians.

rahmeen Avatar
rahmeen:#31297173

god I hate those asperger rage types. full on hulk mode because of some rollercoaster shit which doesn't matter, hope he'd get jailed and prison raped

melvindidit Avatar
melvindidit:#31297185

>>31296920
>She and her family
Themeparks are a family activity you fucking assburger.

chatyrko Avatar
chatyrko:#31297192

>>31297066
>they where collateral in his little games

gmourier Avatar
gmourier:#31297198

I find that western neo-"morale" in which the one who gets fucked in the end of the story is always the one to sympathise, without any consideration of preceding conditions, quite disgusting. You can do absolutely any-fucking-thing to get yourself fucked, in the end everyone will be supposed to cheer for you or be attacked by the sjw moralists roaring "blamethevictimism" bullshit

zackeeler Avatar
zackeeler:#31297213

>>31297073
Watching the yt video. Kek, after that crash he was even scared to get too close to her. Pathetic. He was such a big guy too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU21_-g__yg

adammarsbar Avatar
adammarsbar:#31297231

>Using the breaks of a Sommerrodelbahn

I hate these subhumans. Why? I didn't even considered as a kid.

roybarberuk Avatar
roybarberuk:#31297236

Actually, no one has posted the actual backstory behind this entire incident. If you'd all like to take some time off to read my post and understand what actually happened, that would be great.

Before the whole recording, this guy got into a fight with the father of the girl (who is riding in front). It wasn't physical, but it was rather pushy and it was over the fact that the cameraman had apparently insulted the daughter when (according to the cameraman) he didn't say anything and was minding his own business when this guy got angry out of nowhere.

Skip to when they get onto the ride, the father of the girl starts applying his brakes forcing the girl to slow down and causing the cameraman to slow down. This was done on purpose and can be seen quite clearly at the start of the video. The father continued applying the breaks and slowing down the people behind until the girl actually stalled (which was the first bump). The cameraman then caught up, trailing behind the girl and the father applied the brakes and the daughter did as well, ending in her injury.

And for clarification, the girl did not have her back broken but she had a serious case of whip lash and the impact actually knocked her out, leaving her groggy. You can have debate on whether the man was doing the right thing by yelling like he was, but this entire situation was caused by the fathers butthurt and the poor innocent daughter suffered for it.

stevenfabre Avatar
stevenfabre:#31297259

>>31297198
Watch the whole video. Its about a pathetic little guy with anger issues, who can't deal with his emotions. Tried to act tough but couldn't putt it through to the end.
If you want to side with a loser, fine by me.

samscouto Avatar
samscouto:#31297262

Me crashing on an alpine coaster in Austria. Went to Insbruck hospital after as I did my back in. Things you missed in the video. 1) Your not allowed to stop on the slope for any reason 2) The father thought it was a good idea to stop on the slope 4 times 3) I had a massive queue of people behind me because of the plebs in front. 4) I had waited a year to do this slope, gave them plenty of time to get some distance, they where clearly waiting to annoy me. 5) It was a rage quit where the only way was down !! He was clearly using his kids as bate, they where collateral in his little games. On the way to the start we all shared the same gondola, I explained to him I had been waiting almost a year to do the slope. You can see him laughing as he gets the kid out of the coaster at the end.

anass_hassouni Avatar
anass_hassouni:#31297287

>>31297198
It's called civilization.
You give up impulsive urges for the sake of order and a stable society.

If you think the guy in the video is right you are basically an arab muslim for all intents and purposes.

mefahad Avatar
mefahad:#31297291

>>31297198
This.
When a woman invites three men to her flat, drinks with them and they fuck her, she claims to have been raped and will get sympathy. Well, she shouldn't have acted like that if she didn't want to get fucked.
When someone gets his shit stolen after not locking it, he is a poor victim and goes to the police. When in truth, he should be punished for his lenient behaviour. If people weren't so fucking careless with their belongings, there wouldn't be nearly ass much thieves. It's the fault of such fucking assholes that so much shit gets stolen.

Really, I think you are responsible for everything that happens to you, and people should take that into consideration. It's the "victim's" own fucking fault.

rcass Avatar
rcass:#31297304

>some guy annoyed me
>I will fuck up a kid who had nothing to do with is as a revenge

holy fugg what kind of a scum you have to be? why didn't just straight up punch the grill as a revenge?

emmakardaras Avatar
emmakardaras:#31297309

>>31297236
source`?

nelshd Avatar
nelshd:#31297311

>>31297259
>you knocked out the bitch that annoyed you on purpose and got away with that
>you're the loser
Here's what I'm talking about

mr_arcadio Avatar
mr_arcadio:#31297329

>>31297287
If you think the guy in the video is wrong you are basically an faggot Swede for all intents and purposes.

You can see at the serious impact, the red jacket (father) is right in front of the daughter and she had to brake just to avoid hitting her own father. The man in the red is the one who caused the mess.

jqueryalmeida Avatar
jqueryalmeida:#31297331

>>31297236
Still no reason to hurt someone. I get that the camera guy was butthurt, but that doesn't validate his actions.

kennyadr Avatar
kennyadr:#31297332

>>31297236

In short: the asshole was being an ITALIAN.

nerrsoft Avatar
nerrsoft:#31297352

>>31297331
He obviously was not meaning it.

>>31297309
I remember reading a leddit post about it.

craigelimeliah Avatar
craigelimeliah:#31297372

>>31297331
> Still no reason to hurt someone
He would have put himself in danger. What if they go on with slowing down? Someone could ram that camera guy with full speed. There is 0 reason to slow down during a track beside avoiding crash.

The girl wasnt the problem, but her father was. He and the first guy slowed down, you can see that its one family at the end. You dont do that, period.

alessandroribe Avatar
alessandroribe:#31297378

It seems like her father used the brakes. The father actually stopped four times on the slope and let a crazy arab crashing his daughter behind him.

robinlayfield Avatar
robinlayfield:#31297383

>>31297236
Did you miss the
>I'm going to ram her
part?

>>31297311
Watch the yt video. He is just a pussy who tried acting though and instantly regretted when his actions had consequences. For the rest of the time he was afraid to even approach her and became completely silent. They finished the ride in silence going slow.
He's not a hero you deserve.

otozk Avatar
otozk:#31297392

>>31297331
> Still no reason to hurt someone.
Degenerate homo leftist pacifists like you are the reason why Muslims will rule Europe in just one generation.

Btw: Did you find a big nigger to fugg your boi-pussy yet? Do you have enough nigger-cock to suck? Homo.

jitachi Avatar
jitachi:#31297400

>>31297352
>He obviously was not meaning it.
You can hear him saying that he's going to ram her.

alexradsby Avatar
alexradsby:#31297415

>>31297383
>He said these bad things
>So that absolves the red jacket father of all responsibility in this series of events, it's clearly the fault of the camera man

andina Avatar
andina:#31297417

>>31297400
His throat was on holidays, he is not responsible for its actions. There are no proofs that man is involved in this saying.

grafxiq Avatar
grafxiq:#31297423

>>31297372
>The girl wasnt the problem
All of a sudden you change your narrative. It's as if you are braking.

tweet_john Avatar
tweet_john:#31297428

>>31297236
>Father angry OUT OF NOWHERE
Yes sure.

cat_audi Avatar
cat_audi:#31297430

>>31297383
He did it on purpose. So what? She still deserved it.

> instantly regretted
what makes you think so? He had vented his rage.

betraydan Avatar
betraydan:#31297436

>>31297415
Two wrongs don't make a right.

armcivor Avatar
armcivor:#31297445

Nice troll, ancient video.

yassiryahya Avatar
yassiryahya:#31297452

>>31297423
>there is only one German poster on KC
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

_kkga Avatar
_kkga:#31297464

>>31297436
Well, you can't just go and annoy people and then expect it won't have consequences. That's exactly what >>31297198 was talking about:

People do stupid things, get hurt and then others are blamed, even when it's their own fucking fault.

andina Avatar
andina:#31297466

If he is German this guy is a monster

If he is a refugee (except from Eastern Europe) we have to apologize to him and pay him the ride

t. average German politician who gets elected

kiwiupover Avatar
kiwiupover:#31297472

>>31297392
But you're acting like a degenerate angry baboon, frankly muslims are better than you.

arnel_lenteria Avatar
arnel_lenteria:#31297473

>>31297287
When the scum is allowed to shit in your face and you must tolerate, it does not sound like an order. I hope it works out well for you, at least, and your immigrants - arab muslims who will gang bang your mom and get away with probation, because somebody does a good job at suppressing his urges.

kamal_chaneman Avatar
kamal_chaneman:#31297480

>>31297291
Yeah because inviting someone to drink with you is consent for sex. Also annoying someone means physical assault is ok.

thank god you're not judge

tereshenkov Avatar
tereshenkov:#31297487

>>31297352
He ran into her at high speed, he knew full well what would happen. He just snapped and hurt somebody in the process.

mandalareopens Avatar
mandalareopens:#31297494

>>31297436
So the cameraman saying hes going to ram the girl, despite having little control over the situation has equal, if not more responsibility then the red jacket father who is in front and using the brakes, slowing the girl down and setting her up for an injury?

Just because of words?

doronmalki Avatar
doronmalki:#31297503

>>31297430
The
>oh shit *cant make out the rest*
at 5:40 and
>SHIT
at 5:47 with the change in his voice and behaviour is telling

arashmanteghi Avatar
arashmanteghi:#31297508

>>31297472
> Muslims
> not acting like baboons all the time
Yes, they do. That's why they are winning.

marciotoledo Avatar
marciotoledo:#31297512

>He was violating safety regulations. This is like any car crash scenario, the one coming from behind is always at fault.

This.

/thread

leandrovaranda Avatar
leandrovaranda:#31297516

>>31297487
The infront of him knew he was behind, when they stopped they knew he might crash into them. They did it on purpose. If you ask people to punch you, you shouldnt be surprised to get punched at some point.

llun Avatar
llun:#31297525

>>31297383
Well what do you want, he's a westerner after all. At least he had had balls, even though, only temporarily.

aleclarsoniv Avatar
aleclarsoniv:#31297527

>>31297512
> the one coming from behind is always at fault.
kek

betraydan Avatar
betraydan:#31297532

>>31297512
Abandon thread.

joemdesign Avatar
joemdesign:#31297540

>>31297512
>the one coming from behind is always at fault.

bighanddesign Avatar
bighanddesign:#31297543

>>31297503
He had hurt his back, otherwise he would have rammed her again.

vj_demien Avatar
vj_demien:#31297555

>someone is in front of you.
>go faster
>don't give them warning before you hit them

jamesmbickerton Avatar
jamesmbickerton:#31297556

>>31297473
If you call that "shitting on your face" you are pathetic little man

andrewgurylev Avatar
andrewgurylev:#31297572

>>31297464
The girl had nothing to do with it, she got caught up in traffic just like he was. And the guy clearly admitted intent.
Why do you keep whitewashing him?

>>31297473
Nice slippery slope m8. One difference between the first and third world is how we solve our disagreements.

mwarkentin Avatar
mwarkentin:#31297586

>>31296927 what you mean?
they should provide a plexi-shield like in jurassic park 7
then you can clamp your bike inside and pretend to ride and nobody gets hurt
(unless mean old mr. dino happens to come by on a grumpy day)

ionuss Avatar
ionuss:#31297590

>>31296767
Buttmad kike? On the other hand I've seen no single kike threda containing the truth nor quality. How comes? Could it be that you so called Jews are not creative animal humans at all?

silv3rgvn Avatar
silv3rgvn:#31297592

>>31297198
The point is that if you ram people on a coast luge run, willing to risk severe injuries, then you're an uncivilized swine. And it really doesn't matter who was right or who provoked you. The guy just went apeshit and used physical force even though the worst that would have happened is a loss of 2.50€ and 10 minutes of his time. You should just be above that.

deviljho_ Avatar
deviljho_:#31297621

>>31297198
And i'd say most russians would agree with you.
It's explains why westerners liked Leeviathan while russians hated it.

romanbulah Avatar
romanbulah:#31297626

It's the Rodelbahns fault for even enabling something like that. I mean the man could've been too afraid to brake, or something else.
And both are at fault, the woman and the man. The woman for braking and the man for not braking.

syntetyc Avatar
syntetyc:#31297632

I think some people in this threda have quite a lot of leda in their heda, being honest. I'm a very short-tempered, violent person but I can see that this was just beyond the pale. The correct way to deal with it would have been to bait the father into attacking you at the bottom of the slope.

xarax Avatar
xarax:#31297633

>>31297480
Kek, do you even know the story? Look it the fuck up before you say anything further, otherwhise it's getting embarassing.

mutlu82 Avatar
mutlu82:#31297642

>>31297236
Still the guy is a pathetic manchild who can't control his emotions and acts like a five year old throwing a tantrum. Who get so worked up about a fucking sommerrodelbahn that he risk injuring some kid that has nothing to do with it?

naupintos Avatar
naupintos:#31297646

>>31297626
He showed his breaking skills before and after the crash.

chrisvanderkooi Avatar
chrisvanderkooi:#31297648

>>31297512
this

andrewgurylev Avatar
andrewgurylev:#31297667

>>31297555
>don't give them warning before you hit them
You are right, maybe she was deaf, very very intolerant of this man, he should be ashamed of not warning her in a way deaf people could understand as well. Like, gently bumping into her beforehand to prevent any further misunderstandings.

Oh, wait...

alexcican Avatar
alexcican:#31297710

>>31297592
Who says it wasn't his third try already?

enjoythetau Avatar
enjoythetau:#31297729

>>31297646
> I mean the man could've been too afraid to brake, or something else.
>could've

I mean if there wasn't any video, he could tell that in the court

joki4 Avatar
joki4:#31297760

That kid is such an edgelord. Screaming like a retard to boot.

And of course German edgelords ITT are applauding him for being a hero, as is to be expected

hammedk Avatar
hammedk:#31297822

I'm so sorry you had to see this Austrian shtposting like a mofo. As a guy who grew up with a Sommerrodelbahn not 600m away from me, I can guarantee you that this American would have been beaten into a wheelchair himself if she had really suffered a spinal injury.

kamal_chaneman Avatar
kamal_chaneman:#31297829

>>31297621
I have no idea what the fuck does leviathan have to do with it. Russians disliked it because it was Balabanov-tier trashy art-house, presented as a sterling films and westerners (all those 3,5 of them, who bothered to watch it) liked it because they enjoy the notion of shitty pootin's rushka being shit

jrxmember Avatar
jrxmember:#31297833

>>31297556
> If you call that "shitting on your face" you are pathetic little man
How would you call it? They acted like he just had to take it from them, unable to do anything about it. He showed them they had it wrong. If he had just taken shit from them, he would have been a pathetic little man. Everyone's bitch, taking shit from everyone, unable to defend himself.

danro Avatar
danro:#31297861

>>31297592
This costs way more than 2.5€, idiot.

posterjob Avatar
posterjob:#31297867

>>31297822
>go to austria
>drive on mountain road
>the guy in front of me suddenly stops
>oh no I can't brake anymore
>ram into him
>get my teeth kicked in

Thanks Schluchtenscheißer

mbilalsiddique1 Avatar
mbilalsiddique1:#31297871

>>31297829
So Leviathan was a movie? I thought he was talking about Hobbes.

emmakardaras Avatar
emmakardaras:#31297880

So, where can you get on a ride like this, and how much does it cost.

What disturbs me the most is that they actually allow an opportunity for people to injure each other, those carts should have big rubber bumpers on both sides (like luna park cars) and there should be no brakes, except a speed limiter.

This hurts my autism.

puzik Avatar
puzik:#31297886

BAM, Oida!

itskawsar Avatar
itskawsar:#31297889

it's sad as fuck

buleswapnil Avatar
buleswapnil:#31297895

So the father was an asshole and so he gives his daughter whiplash and knocks her out?

karlkanall Avatar
karlkanall:#31297901

>>31297867

>Thanks Schluchtenscheißer

No problem, come again!

>>31297198
>I find that western neo-"morale" in which the one who gets fucked in the end of the story is always the one to sympathise, without any consideration of preceding conditions, quite disgusting. You can do absolutely any-fucking-thing to get yourself fucked, in the end everyone will be supposed to cheer for you or be attacked by the sjw moralists roaring "blamethevictimism" bullshit

I'd post a big WHAT? but at this point, does it even matter on KC?

iqbalperkasa Avatar
iqbalperkasa:#31297918

>>31297880
> So, where can you get on a ride like this,
Serlesbahnen Mieders
Waldrasterweg 1
A - 6142 Mieders

> and how much does it cost.
9,00€
plus 9€ for the Gondola, if you are a lazy ass fagot and can't walk up.

commoncentssss Avatar
commoncentssss:#31297922

>>31297880
You don't need such precautions, when you are so deep in the first world mentality that ramming the cart into another on a carousel is considered an assault

jehnglynn Avatar
jehnglynn:#31297957

>>31297901
> I'd post a big WHAT?
It's really simple. In the West, you can do stupid irresponsible things galore. You can put yourself into danger as much as you want. But when you hurt yourself, someone else gets blamed.
Whoever has more damage done to him in the end is determined to be the victim, and someone else gets the blame.

Like when that Korean girl cycled a Russian snowy highway at night in Winter and got hit by a car, and Westerners blamed the guys who hit her, while Russians blamed her for doing dangerous irresponsible things.

chris_frees Avatar
chris_frees:#31297968

>>31297901
Why even argue any normal person would agree that this is wrong and the man should be punished

the people you are arguing with are
edgy people who just like to oppose things.If you were to say the woman was at fault they would then argue that she wasnt

neckbeards who have to hate women on everything and have to post about it.
>>31297922
>ming the cart into another on a carousel is considered an assault
in russia hurting , stealing , rape and murder are normal yes , but in the civilized world where humans rather than subhuman russians live this is called assault.

hota_v Avatar
hota_v:#31297970

Only slavs can construct shit like this. It's terrible.

smaczny Avatar
smaczny:#31297973

>>31297918
there are many nazi germs who want to break my backbone?

iamgarth Avatar
iamgarth:#31297993

>>31297968
> Why even argue any normal person would agree that this is wrong and the man should be punished
Every pussified European. Enjoy your Muslim dick, Austria. You deserved it. Omnomonom, delicious cut muslim dick.

aleclarsoniv Avatar
aleclarsoniv:#31298006

>>31297973
> there are many nazi germs who want to break my backbone?
No, but watch out for Italians and their children who stop in the middle of the track, just to annoy you.

dwardt Avatar
dwardt:#31298036

>>31297822
>>31297901
Damn. You're 2tough4me, boy.

>>31297918
Price depends on the length, I guess - the 1000m one here costs 2€ for Kids / 3,20€ for Grown ups. Goes 40 km/h tops.

mbilalsiddique1 Avatar
mbilalsiddique1:#31298047

>>31297922
>that ramming the cart into another on a carousel is considered an assault

how churka are you? clearly it wasn't just a friendly bump but hat visible consequences. did she break her back? hard to tell. but she at least had whiplash which is very dangerous in it's own right. the idea that you are right to punish her like this because she ruined your 10€ ride because she was scared is well beyond being a psychopath.

juaumlol Avatar
juaumlol:#31298054

This thread is the worst case of kc tier I've seen today.

stevenfabre Avatar
stevenfabre:#31298075

>>31297993
you got mad bitchboy?
keep fantasizing about those dicks

people who think like you would get lynched if you said it infront of others.Most people would agree , nobody gives a shit about your edgy views.
deal with it

bouyghajden Avatar
bouyghajden:#31298080

He fucking shattered her weekend, what an asshole, sometimes people freak out or shit that they dont expect happens you know? He could just had tried to lay a hand like the guy in front of the lady tried.

ma_tiax Avatar
ma_tiax:#31298083

>>31298047
>did she break her back? hard to tell.

vovkasolovev Avatar
vovkasolovev:#31298103

on every Rodelbahn I have been it was not allowed to come to a halt as it endangers the ones behind you and yourself

girls are usually the big fags on them
its worse than road traffic because you can't overtake them

jeremyworboys Avatar
jeremyworboys:#31298105

>>31298083
what? how would I know? post sauce if you do know what happened. this video alone would convict him of malicious assault with a deadly weapon in any court of law.

davidsasda Avatar
davidsasda:#31298118

>>31298075
You should really go back to Reddit, this is not a place for people like you.

roybarberuk Avatar
roybarberuk:#31298124

>>31297968
Nobody gives a shit about the worthless whore breaking her back. Nobody but you. Why are you such a whiny fagot?

stephcoue Avatar
stephcoue:#31298135

>>31298105
Check out the Youtube video.

Welcome to the internet btw.

maiklam Avatar
maiklam:#31298137

>>31298118
STFU, virgin. If you can't even get laid, you're to pathetic to be taken serious. You are a laughing stock.

oscarowusu Avatar
oscarowusu:#31298145

>>31298135
TL;DR pls

sawalazar Avatar
sawalazar:#31298160

>>31298118
im sure there is a reddit place for mens rights activists or edgemasters kek you should fuck off there

>>31298124
youre the one whining.
Some guys rams another person in the back , thats called assualt.
Vast majority would agree , youre the one getting asspained.
You hit someone for no reason , you get punished so einfach ist das

vocino Avatar
vocino:#31298171

It's the same as with that Korean bitch who came to Russia in winter and rode a fucking bicycle (!) in a snowstorm on a road where there was only enough place for 2 cars to go past each other. The sheep was occupying one of the tracks and eventually got razed by a truck. She later seriously begrudged at the fact that the driver called her a dumb bitch and everyone she talked to later asked her what the fuck was she thinking instead of siding with her and blaming the driver and so she concluded that Russia is evil and advised to never come there.
It truly shows that cosmopolitanism was a mistake

joe_black Avatar
joe_black:#31298176

>>31298124
>Nobody gives a shit about the worthless whore breaking her back. Nobody but you. Why are you such a whiny fagot?

remember what you said on KC on 15.02015 when some time soon in the future some highly qualified immigrant stabs you in the aorta for your abibas shoes and you lay there and it slowly get's dark.

>it's ok to kill a person because they ruined your ride

there is literally no word in existence to call this shit...

agromov Avatar
agromov:#31298197

>>31298105
At the point where she tilts to the side there's 3 possibilities: Spine injury, knocked out or simply pain and therefore incapable of sitting straight. After a while she sat up straight again so she either passed out or had pain, but it more looked like she passed out. Did I really just have to explain that to you? Let me guess, you are a frequently watching TV and using Facebook?

posterjob Avatar
posterjob:#31298205

>>31297968
Funny thing you are leftard but use the term "subhuman". Some new breed huh?

adhiardana Avatar
adhiardana:#31298230

>>31298176
Who got killed in the webm?

Just get out, Norbert Normie.

leelkennedy Avatar
leelkennedy:#31298250

>>31298197

lol, you just said the same things I said with a lot more words. wait, are you germanic?


>>31298205

the lefts are the most racist clown in existence. they will call Ossis and other peoples who disagree with their parasitic lifestyle subhumans and worse on a regular basis. not a week ago I had pic related thrown at my by one of them with malicious and deadly intent. ANTIFA et al. are today what the SA was in the 1930s.

mizhgan Avatar
mizhgan:#31298287

>>31298250
lol xD thats funy

jamesmbickerton Avatar
jamesmbickerton:#31298290

>>31298205
>leftard
kek what does this have to do with leftism or being right?

its called "rule of law" and "crime=punishment" two things that are alien to a russian I understand.
In the civilized world , if you assault someone for no reason there is a punishment for it.
Unlike russia where if Putins Mafia friend assualts you, you get sent to siberia.

edobene Avatar
edobene:#31298369

>>31298171
So you are saying that it was perfectly ok for the truck driver to raze her because what she did was potentially dangerous?

nateschulte Avatar
nateschulte:#31298372

>>31298290
That only a leftard could claim assault for a fucking carousel collision. It was accident in which both were to blame. Even if she fucking died there, it would be a reckless homicide at worst.

bouyghajden Avatar
bouyghajden:#31298388

>>31298230

>Who got killed in the webm?
>Just get out, Norbert Normie.

do you actually unironically think that there is a difference between death and being a quadriplegic? if yes, gibes me your address, I'll come over and cut your spinal chord gladly. I mean, it's a Lappalie anyyway right? RIGHT?


>>31298287

ofc, you were probably one of them.

tusharvikky Avatar
tusharvikky:#31298404

>>31298372
>HAHAHAHAHA BITCH TAKE THAT!!!!!
>accident

jesus christ.

keyuri85 Avatar
keyuri85:#31298548

>>31298369
I'm trying to say that you are not exactly human in my book, because I've been always told that all humans are equal, but there's to big a difference between us. We simply see the world too differently. See, no way on Earth I can understand how the fuck could a being that shares the same empirical perception of the world around them ask something like this. It goes like this (for me): an abnormally dangerous situation was created entirely due to inadequate actions of one person. Then this person and another one get into accident which resulted in minor damage for the first person that caused it. And now you literally ask me if it was ok for the second person to get into accident just because the first person caused it. There's some other logic at work, one that will never allow us to come to understanding while you use it and I use mine.

pakhandrin Avatar
pakhandrin:#31298613

>>31298548
>accident

Obama detected. Hint: just because you call it an accident, it doesn't make it one.

intertarik Avatar
intertarik:#31298724

>>31298613
I was not talking about OP video there

tereshenkov Avatar
tereshenkov:#31298807

>>31296927
>Jewish Physics again.

oaktreemedia Avatar
oaktreemedia:#31300572

>>31297861
Then let it cost 5€, who the fuck cares. It's a tiny amount of money and the dispute is ridiculous.

oanacr Avatar
oanacr:#31301011

soo funny when he went into kamikaze mode

reeee fucking biatch
reeeeeeeeeeeee

what an idiot hahahaha

vladyn Avatar
vladyn:#31303306

assault does not require physical damage. This would be constituted an assault if she pressed charges

He has autism and should fuck off. She's fat so who cares

juaumlol Avatar
juaumlol:#31307742

>>31303306
If he had Autism he wouldn't care that she got hurt.

cat_audi Avatar
cat_audi:#31307822

What da fuck am I watching?